PDA

View Full Version : Bus Schedule and Times?

Eeyore_fan
07-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Is there anywhere to find the schedules and times of the buses from the Pop Century. My dad is a little paranoid about staying at a park on one of the late nights and getting stranded. I told them they have to keep the buses running later for the hotels or half their guests would be stranded!! lol I would just like to show him a schedule if there is one. Thanks in advance!! :mickey:

andmomlau
07-30-2008, 07:40 PM
Don't worry! You won't be stranded! The transportation system there is incredible and they will run the buses until well after park closing.

Bringonthemouse!
07-30-2008, 07:56 PM
There is some transportation infomation here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/transportation/gettingaround.asp). From what I have overheard from CM's, the buses keep going until everyone gets to their final destination. No need to worry.

DizneyRox
07-30-2008, 08:22 PM
Sorry, but the schedule for busses is "as needed". It's not a great answer, but it does work. Everyone will get to where they need to go, maybe not on time, but you'll get there.

Nascfan
07-30-2008, 08:28 PM
If you are staying for an evening EMH, and if it will set his mind at ease, just leave 1/2 hour or 15 minutes before they actually close.

But bottom line is, it's physically impossible to be stranded at a park. There are CM's there in some form 24/7, and they will make sure you get "home".

DestinationWDW
07-30-2008, 09:13 PM
We actually tried to beat the system once, but that failed. I will never try it again. Like everyone else stated it's near impossible. But I can tell you that at some of the resorts they have phones by the bus stops. I know, I had to use one after trying to avoid the crowds and bus lines. We actually took the monorail to the Contemporary and then tried to catch a boat to FW. The boat never came, so went back to the Contemporary and tried to take the monorail back to MK. That failed they wouldn't let us go to MK had to depart at TTC. Then catched a bus to WL and that's where we sat with 3 kids:mad:. I waited for 20 minutes, no bus, so I figured I would try the phone. Guess what, it took about 30 minutes, but a big O'l bus pulled up and took us to our resort, it was 2:30am. My advice, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER try to beat the system, wait in the stupid line it's quicker. I think I was almost divorced that night. Next time, well let’s just say there won't be a next time. I had learned that they actually have eyes at the bus stops, don't know how or where but the driver said he was looking for us at the TTC but when he arrived we were gone. That’s because I thought, well let’s leave that one alone.

Trust me you won't get stranded.

Aggie97
07-30-2008, 09:48 PM
You definitely won't be stranded at a park! We've stayed at the MK past 3 a.m. on late EMH nights -- no problem at all. :mickey:

Eeyore_fan
07-31-2008, 06:56 PM
Thanks guys, that helped a lot!!

I don't even know why he is worrying because he would never stay that late anyways. He is one that is up by 4-6am. So no staying til 3am for him!! lol He is usually in bed by 10pm or 11pm. We'll be good. haha :thumbsup: