PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite party?

Imagineer1981
07-30-2008, 03:44 PM
I have been to MNSSHP and MVMCP but never the Pirate and Princess parties. My fav of the two I've been to is MNSSHP hands down, but what is everyone else's fav and why?

smiles_rock
07-30-2008, 03:58 PM
I love all of them but if I have to choose a favorite it would be the P&P party!

Eeyore's Pal
07-30-2008, 05:03 PM
I haven't been to the Halloween party yet, but I LOVE the Christmas party. The P&P party was good, but nowhere's near as good as the Christmas party.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-30-2008, 05:07 PM
I like PPP but MNSSHP is just a lot better, with better treats, costumes, parade, and fireworks.

I'm really disappointed with MVMCP, but I am the only person who feels that.

dolphinmickey9170
07-30-2008, 05:13 PM
I like PPP but MNSSHP is just a lot better, with better treats, costumes, parade, and fireworks.

Hey Jessica, I wasn't all that thrilled either with MVMCP. The numbers were way too high. You couldn't do anything, I think they need to cut back on the amount of tix sold and maybe increase the number of nights.

GrmGrninGost
07-30-2008, 05:24 PM
MNSSHP for me! But they are all great! :mickey:

DisneyorBust
07-30-2008, 06:49 PM
Have never been to the P&P party, but my favorite without question is MVMCP. I love the music and decorations and the festive Christmas spirit that abounds thru the parks,

hibes
07-30-2008, 11:04 PM
I've only been to the MNSSHP, but would/will check the other ones out in the future. My son is a huge pirates fan.

pdrlkr
07-30-2008, 11:29 PM
We have only got to go to the Pirate and Princess Party. So I don't think we could pick.

Mousemates
07-31-2008, 12:28 AM
MNSSHP is my fave firework show

CaptSmee
07-31-2008, 01:32 AM
Love the Halloween party! Like the X-mas party, but it's almost overkill...and for the Pirate/Princess party....:ack:

biodtl
07-31-2008, 07:52 AM
I've only been to MNSSHP, so I had to go with that. But reading about the other parties, I think my opinion would stay the same even if I had done them all. MNSSHP just appeals to our familt more than P&P party, and I can't imagine that we would ever go to MVMCP, simply because of the huge crowds.

Imagineer1981
07-31-2008, 10:24 AM
Hey Jessica, I wasn't all that thrilled either with MVMCP. The numbers were way too high. You couldn't do anything, I think they need to cut back on the amount of tix sold and maybe increase the number of nights.

We definitely did not like MVMCP...it didn't seem to have the same feel that MNSSHP had. The park truely seems to transform for MNSSHP and MVMCP just didn't do that for me

DDuck66
07-31-2008, 10:26 AM

Not really, My DW and I feel exactly the same!! MNSSHP rules!!!

coliemouse
07-31-2008, 10:34 AM
I've been to all three and I think the Not-So-Scary is my favorite.

We went to Pirates and Princesses on press night for the newspaper I was running at the time and it was really fun but I think it was really similar to the MNSSHP.

The best time to go to MNSSHP is on the very last night. They try to get rid of all the candy they can and so there are people standing at the exit handing out HUGE disney bags filed with candy.

The MVMCP is nice but I really think you can get the same thing from going to see the Osbourne lights in DHS. It snows, it's entertaining, and you can just buy hot chocolate for four dollars!

indytraveler
07-31-2008, 07:48 PM
have done MNSSHP not the VMC party. However, I would love to see the Christmas party. Pirate and Princess not so much.

doodleboy
07-31-2008, 08:18 PM
Love MNSSHP! This halloween will be our third time, and I am pulling DD out of 1st grade for a couple of days for the trip. PPP was a good time, especially if you have a little pirate of your own, but I can see how some people would not go as crazy for it. MNSSHP Rules!

BTW -- It is the only time I have ever seen all 7 dwarfs together for photo op. Last year on Halloween they were across from Dumbo between Ariel's grotto and Piglet's playground @ 11:00 PM. Hoping for a repeat.

"SULLEY "RULES!!
07-31-2008, 09:42 PM
My husband and I love both MVMCP and MNSSHP
parties. But if we had to choose we love the Halloween party more. We're big Halloween fans. We go all out in and outside of our house and the trick or treaters call it the spooky house. We get a kick out of the kids reactions. And when we're at the Halloween party in Disney it's alot of fun dressing up in character. So as you can see we have to pick MNSSHP. Next year we'll be attending it. As for this year we'll be attending MVMCP on December 2nd. Can't wait, it's a very beautiful party. The castle is amazing and lights and decorations are remarkable. We enjoy them both hands down...:mpumpkin::santa:

wdwnomad
07-31-2008, 10:17 PM
I have only been to the Halloween party but I absoutely love, love it!!!!! It is always the highlight of my trips. The fireworks and trick or treating are a blast. And the Boo To You Parade is so much fun. That song is stuck in my head for days!

I am going to to the Christmas party in December so I will have something to compare it to.

Young@Heart
08-01-2008, 08:57 AM
We haven't had the opportunity to attend a party yet, but we'll be doing MNSSHP next year!!!! :mickey: We chose this over MVMCP because, although Christmas is my favorite Holiday, Halloween is a close second, and I love Halloween parties! From what I've seen of MNSSHP, Disney goes "all out" for their Halloween parties! :thumbsup:

Mickey91
08-02-2008, 11:35 PM
MNSSHP! It is the best party for the price. Everything is exclusive to the party. The MVMCP is awesome but most of it can be seen on weekends. And the decorations are there all season. MNSSHP have exclusive decorations, parade, and shows.

LizLovesDiz
08-03-2008, 01:01 PM
I have been to the MNSSHP numerous times,and The MVMCP once.I have to say that the Halloween party was more fun!

LoriMistress
08-03-2008, 04:59 PM
DH and I enjoyed MVMCP and would do those again. We would love to try MHSSHP and P&PP.