PDA

View Full Version : Psych

chrisb26
07-30-2008, 02:45 PM
Do any of you watch this show? Its on USA Network on Friday nights at 10 p.m. est.

The new season started a couple weeks ago. This is a great show I think its pretty funny.

Its about a guy who pretends to be a psychic and helps out the police solve crimes. He really is just a great detective and notices things nobody else does however he couldn't pass the detective exam so started Psych.

DisneyTwirler13!
07-30-2008, 03:39 PM
I love this series! Seen every episode except the pilot!! Shawn and Gus are so lovable, and Lassiter is so paranoid it's hilarious!! And Juliet and Chief Vick are great, too!

NotaGeek
08-03-2008, 12:12 PM
I didn't realize the new season had started! Thanks for posting this, it's now safely in my TiVo!

PirateLover
08-03-2008, 05:26 PM
My mom loves it. I'll watch it with her if I'm home on Friday night. It's definitely pretty funny.

thrillme
08-05-2008, 11:34 PM
I love Psyche and Monk.

My son loves to play the "how many hats" game (actually this is a GREAT game to press your kids to play...It makes them really really aware of their surroundings...too many kids are totally oblivious to what's going on around them).

For those of you not familar...in the beginning of Psyche his father (a retired cop) used to enhance young Shawn's observation skills. They'd walk into a resturant and he'd instruct him to close his eyes and tell him how many people were wearing hats in the room and describe them.

magicman
08-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Psych is far and away my favorite show on TV.

Also, it has so many quotable lines & quirkiness (i.e. Shawn always giving pineapples as gifts) that it makes for great "after viewing talk".