PDA

View Full Version : Yacht Club Resort

Robbieligh
07-30-2008, 12:46 PM
My best friend and I are staying at the Yacht Club Resort from Sept. 26-Oct.6. I am very excited because I have been to DW many times but have never stayed at the Yacht Club. I just switched our reservation from the Beach Club because I wanted to try a different place. I am just interested in any opinions on the resort and any tips for us. We are leaving our husbands at home so it's just the girls for 10 days.

IceCreamlover
07-30-2008, 01:30 PM
We prefer the Yacht Club over the other hotels in the Epcot area. It's more subdued. The buffet breakfast is very good & doesn't have the commotion of the character buffet at the BC. And then there's the pool... The Yachtsman Steakhouse is excellent. Enjoy!!!

Mackflava99
07-30-2008, 01:41 PM
YC is tremendous-
very quiet compared to BC ( which i do love)
the pool is great

The service is excellent too-
is very high class in appearence- but fun regardless.

Steakhouse is very good too-

like2workout
07-30-2008, 02:24 PM
i also love the yacht club and i'm sure you will as well. it is very quiet, and very beautiful. there is a captain there to greet you every time you walk into the lobby. you can walk to both epcot and hollywood, and depending on where your room is, you can sit outside on your balcony and see the epcot fireworks each night if you're not at a park. if you're facing the lake/lagoon, you'll be able to see them!

pox24
07-30-2008, 04:25 PM
One of the best kept secrets. Fabulous, sophistcated without being too stuffy. Yachtsman Steakhouse, short walk to Epcot, Jelly Rolls and rest of the Boardwalk fun. I almost forgot.... Stormalong Bay.... A mini water park right there. Have a great time.
PS - Take me with you:D