PDA

View Full Version : Okw?

Dyanna
07-30-2008, 12:37 PM
If we are to get a later flight out of MCO (6:55pm) on Delta instead of the one they rebooked us on that leaves at 10:50am what is there to do on site that we could do after checkout & before ME picks us up at 3:30pm. Would we have time to go to DTD?

Seasonscraps
07-30-2008, 12:54 PM
I think you have plenty of time to do things. You can check out earlier & store your bags with bell service then head to a park or DTD. I would aim to get back to the hotel around 3 to freshen up and get your bags so you are waiting for the bus.

DH & I stayed there once, we waited for our flight on the little boardwalk area/dock type area and played cards.

Maleficent's Dad
07-30-2008, 06:35 PM
One of the nicest things about OKW:

Down their boardwalk area, near the main pool, they have locker rooms - with showers, lockers, and a small area to change in. This is so convenient for the last day's departure!!!

You can do anything you'd like in the morning - even swim or hit a waterpark. Just be back to OKW early enough to shower up and get refreshed. If you have enough time, there are washers & dryers (free of charge) to wash or dry your clothes right there as well.

If you want to rent a locker (no charge), just go to "Hank's" on the boardwalk area and give your room key - you'll get a locker key to use for the day.

OKW is a great resort to check out of late - very convenient to get freshened up before departure!