PDA

View Full Version : CBR - pirate rooms

JoDisney
07-30-2008, 11:49 AM
On another site, I saw the artist sketch of the "Pirates of Caribbean" rooms scheduled to open in 2009 in Trinidad South of Caribbean Beach Resort. The rooms are going to be great looking. I believe it is in Orlando Sentinel, too.

Figment!
07-30-2008, 12:20 PM
The full article and concept art are available in Pirate Themed Rooms coming to Caribbean Beach & Changes to Dining Plan in 2009 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=139012) down in the News forum.

like2workout
07-30-2008, 02:45 PM
wow! this looks great! cb is one of my favorite resorts, and the pirate theming fits right in. sounds great! i can't wait to stay there once it's complete.

Dsnygirl
07-30-2008, 04:38 PM
:thumbsup: Wow... looks awesome!! We're planning on being there October 2009 and going to MNSSHP as.... pirates, of course!! :pirate: .... so I sure hope we can get one of these rooms! I see someone else on the other thread already called and booked a Trinidad South room for next October... I wonder if a lot of people are going to do this, and we ought to think ahead for a room-only reservation, even this far out!! :blush:

As far as the DDP changes, I'm curious to see how it wil work out...

"SULLEY "RULES!!
07-31-2008, 09:26 PM
The room they came up with is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to stay there and see it up close..:pirate:

disneyfankev
07-31-2008, 09:31 PM
i really like cbr and this will help the theme

Daddy Mouse
08-02-2008, 12:51 PM
My wife just wants to change from POFQ to CBR now!!:D:D

fatboy
08-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Trinidad South is pretty far from Port Royal I am surprised they picked that location.

Tink1
08-03-2008, 05:11 PM
Trinidad South is pretty far from Port Royal I am surprised they picked that location.

I am not surprised. An area that was "unpopular" is now prime real estate.

Nanc

Cheloconnell
08-03-2008, 09:24 PM
I just booked the CBR - Standard view Pirate room online for April 16-21 2009. It is actually listed as a separate category to choose from just like Standard and Water View. It costs $140 more than a standard view. If you want a Water view Pirate room it is another $140 on top of that. Make sure you actually select it and agree to pay more for it. It is really neat on the Disney website. Once you select that as your option, all of your icons, background and the screen pricing your trip changes to pirate themed Mickey, pluto etc.. It is worth pricing it out to see the cute graphics :mickey: Just a heads up....I know these will book up quick. I tried the following week and there was nothing available.

KronkHere
08-26-2008, 03:17 PM
It will have been 17 years since I was last at CBR (wedding anniversary #1). Now with 2 boys (8 & 7) in tow, we are booked for June '09 Pirate room with water view. I cant wait to see their faces when we walk in...they don't know about the pirate themed room, they only know that we are going to the place with the newly themed pool (added bonus)

:pirate::princess::balloon::balloon: