PDA

View Full Version : CBR to GF?

minnie-mouse
07-30-2008, 09:18 AM
Does anyone know how long it will take to drive from CBR and park at GF to go to 1900 Park Fare? Where is 1900 Park Fare in the GF when you enter. We are not familiar with GF.
Or maybe we could park at t he TTC so we can take the monorail to GF? Is there a time limit for parking at TTC?

Wrigley
07-30-2008, 09:59 AM
We always take a bus to MK and then hop on the monorail and take that around to the GF. We also figure on about an hour for travel time-it probably won't take that long, but you never know! Someone else may have to help with directions as to where 1900 is-my memory of it's location is a little fuzzy!:mickey:

DDuck66
07-30-2008, 10:23 AM
If you enter the GF from the monorail, 1900 Park Fair is located on the first floor on the left hand side of the lobby if you are facing the lake. I would take the bus to MK and then hop on the Resort Monorail Loop. Give yourself about an hour to an hour and a half. It will most likely not take that much time, but you can look around and shop if you get there early.

minnie-mouse
07-30-2008, 12:01 PM
Can I park at the TTC and take the monorail to GF? We will have a car.

ThanxForNoticin
07-30-2008, 12:30 PM
Can I park at the TTC and take the monorail to GF? We will have a car.

Essentially, 'parking at the TTC' is the Magic Kingdom parking lot. If you are staying at CBR, you can park for free (with your CBT parking pass) all day in the Magic Kingdom lot. You can then take a tram to the TTC monorail station for the ride to GF.

minnie-mouse
07-31-2008, 09:06 AM
Thanks so much! I think my DDs would love the monorail ride.