PDA

View Full Version : Confused-DDP and Intercot Info??

Young@Heart
07-30-2008, 12:35 AM
I was just reading the DDP information in infocentral, and for CS meals it states:

1 Quick Service Meal**

Combo meal
OR
Entree, One dessert (Lunch or Dinner)
or one juice (Breakfast)
One single serving non-alcoholic beverage

This led me to believe that dessert was only included in the CS meal if an entree was purchased and not a combo meal (so I'd get a dessert at Cosmic Rays if I got a burger and drink but not if I got the burger platter w/ fries and a drink).

I was aware of all the DDP changes, and we still felt it was worth it, but I was sure I had read that the CS dessert was still included. I just went back to the WDW website and it states:

One (1) Quick Service meal
Includes a choice of 1 main course, 1 dessert, and 1 single-serving, non-alcoholic beverage, OR 1 complete combo meal with dessert and 1 single-serving, non-alcoholic beverage. Dessert is not available with breakfast but may be replaced with 1 additional single-serving, non-alcoholic beverage.

So, from what is stated on the official WDW website, a dessert is included w/ a combo meal.

Figment!
07-30-2008, 08:06 AM
The "Combo meal" listed in INTERCOT info Central, per Disney, includes an entrée, drink, and dessert.

Not sure if the recent notation infers that Combo Meals have recently changed or if it is just a redundant notation ...

r4kids
07-30-2008, 09:16 AM
Yes it is included. Whether it is a combo meal or seperate entree. :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-30-2008, 10:30 AM
We always got dessert with the combo meals:)