PDA

View Full Version : MINOR Indiana Jones Adventure Accident

MegaDisney
07-29-2008, 07:06 PM
It has been reported that a vehicle on the IJA jumped the track and ran into a wall. No injuries reported. This is the second incident like this on this attraction.

No word if the accident happened before or after the earthquake.

Melanie
07-29-2008, 07:23 PM
I really had to think about what IJA was, Bryant. :confused:

IJA - Indiana Jones Adventure

Yikes, second time? When was the first time?

Mousemates
07-29-2008, 08:04 PM
I really had to think about what IJA was, Bryant. :confused:

IJA - Indiana Jones Adventure

me too.

I hate to hear that...IJA was one of our highlights when we visited DL last year....kind of thought it was everything that the Dinasaur ride at AK could have been. Glad to hear the accident was minor...hope no one has any lingering injuries.

Marla
08-01-2008, 12:24 PM
I was there the first part of May this year and IJA was closed. I have an aquaintance that is really in the know, and it was closed at that time because the vehicle was not staying on the track. I for one sure hope they get this figured out so that no one gets hurt. IJA is my favorite attraction.:tink:

meldan98
08-07-2008, 06:27 PM
I think when this ride first opened, they had more issues with it jumping the track. Once they tamed it down some, that stopped. I rode it the first week it opened and even got the the little ATT decoder cards. I actually just found them when I was unpacking a box from a our move.

Silver_Surfer
11-13-2008, 03:38 AM
Is it up & running yet? I cant find it on the Referb list. I really hope it will be ok & running this March.

tinkwest
11-13-2008, 10:17 AM
Yes. There was never a major shut down. It was up and running all summer and continues to run through the fall.

Off Topic ---> I lost my phone on this ride in October and the wonderful CMs checked each and every vehicle as it came back through the station until my phone was discovered in the back seat of the vehicle I had been riding in. :thumbsup: