PDA

View Full Version : How far in advance...

Marker
07-29-2008, 05:26 PM
Let say I was looking at organizing a trip for my family in the summer of 2010, how far in advance would I be able to begin making reservations. How far in advance would the rates be known for the resorts, and the parks as well?

sisterslovindisney
07-29-2008, 06:49 PM
We are planning a Jan 2010 trip. I am working with Magical Journeys and they told me I could reserve our "room only" 499 days out. This prices would not be exact but at least we would be booked. If we wanted to do a package, we would change our reservation once the package prices come out. I'm certainly not an expert so if I'm wrong someone else will be by to help too. I really recommend Magical Journeys, they can help you with every step of the process.

Beast_fanatic
07-29-2008, 09:39 PM
As stated, you can book as far as 499 days out. Package rates are typically released in July or August (they should be coming out soon for 2009).

joonyer
07-30-2008, 06:13 PM
Here's another vote for using Magical Journeys. Just tell then when you want to go, or even several options for when you might want to go, and they'll make sure you have the best deal whenever the rates come out and keep right on getting you the best deal with any rate cuts or discounts up until your trip. You can't lose, and they do all the work! And it only costs you NOTHING! We work with Wendy at MJ, and have always been pleased. I'll never waste time trying to book my own stay at WDW again.