PDA

View Full Version : Printing boarding passes at resort

Gregandmel
07-29-2008, 02:23 PM
If you are staying at one of the resorts on-site (we are at the Poly) will there be a computer we can use to access the internet in order to print our boarding passes for our return flight? We are on Southwest and you can print them out 24 hours before your flight leaves. I wasn't sure if you could have "complimentary access" in order to do this. We aren't bringing a laptop. Anyone done this and if so, how does it work?? Thanks so much!!

Donald's Girl
07-29-2008, 02:32 PM
We have had them printed both at the resort and at the parks. You just go to the front desk at the resort or guest services at the park and they will print them right out for you.

Gregandmel
07-29-2008, 02:40 PM
Oh really?? I can do this at the parks too?? that's great because our flight leaves at 1:15pm and I wondered how I was going to be able to get "back" to the resort to do this without totally interrupting the day! That's GREAT news if I can do it at the park I'm at!!

faline
07-29-2008, 03:03 PM
Just go to Guest Relations at whichever park you happen to be visiting. Make sure you have your flight information with you and that you are within the time frame that allows you to do this.