PDA

View Full Version : Me ?

Dyanna
07-28-2008, 03:53 PM
We originally had a flight out of MCO at 3:30pm on Delta but they cancelled that flight & put us on a flight leaving at 10:55am. Does ME still pick up at the hotel (OKW) 3 hours before your flight is scheduled to leave? This would mean that we would have to be out of our room & checked out before 8am. UGH! This may be tough as we will have a 23 month old with us whom normally does not get up until 8:30-9am.

Beast_fanatic
07-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Yes, Magical Express still picks up approximately 3 hours prior to your flight time.

disneymom15
07-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Yes, 3 hours. Did you check to see if they have a later flight?

CleveRocks
07-28-2008, 05:30 PM
Most car services will want to pick you up about 2.5 hours prior to flight time ... so even if you paid for a ride you'd still be looking at about an 8:30 pick-up, still pretty early by Junior's standards.

Ed
07-28-2008, 05:37 PM
Have you considered flying home on a different airline? If so, I'd contact Delta and pretty much demand a refund of that portion of your ticket. After all, THEY are the ones who cancelled your original flight and put you on one that totally disrupts your travel plans.

Dyanna
07-29-2008, 01:21 PM
Have you considered flying home on a different airline? If so, I'd contact Delta and pretty much demand a refund of that portion of your ticket. After all, THEY are the ones who cancelled your original flight and put you on one that totally disrupts your travel plans.

Hmm, something to think about:cool: Will look into it.

sndral
07-29-2008, 03:14 PM
In my case I paid more to get afternoon flights out of MCO, my other choice was a 6 am flight and I didn't want my 74 yr old mother having to be up @ 2am to catch it, so I would definately be on the phone if I were switched from an afternoon to a morning flight.