PDA

View Full Version : Intercot Fantasy Football League 2008

kakn7294
07-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Hey guys, it's almost that time again! NFL teams are reporting to training camp and so are we! I set up a FF league on NFL.com last season and I'm doing it again this season! I want to give those who participated last season first shot at owning a team again this year but while I have an e-mail with the team names, NFL.com will not allow me to access last season's team and send out any e-mails to all who were members. If you were in the league last season, either post here or send me a PM with your team name from last year and I'll send you a PM with the league info and password. I'd like to hear from everyone by Aug 7. If I haven't heard from you by then, when I return from my Disney vacation on Aug 18, I will open up the league to any newcomers if we still have slots left. If there's enough interest, I can set up a second league. Like last season, it will be an automated draft (computer picks) to occur on 8-30-08. Here's to another great season!

RAIDER
07-28-2008, 04:17 PM
Count me in i think my name last year was UKRAIDER

Have a brill holiday :thumbsup::vacation:

kakn7294
07-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Count me in i think my name last year was UKRAIDER

Have a brill holiday :thumbsup::vacation:Thanks! We will! I remembered that you participated last year. I sent you a PM with the league info to join!

Jeff G
07-28-2008, 05:18 PM
I'm signed up and ready to go. Good luck to everyone!

Thansk for setting this up Kathy!

The Reservoir Dog
07-29-2008, 04:20 AM
I'd love to have a go again.

Thanks

WDWfanatic742
07-29-2008, 06:26 AM
I believe my name last year was Red Knights. I'd love to play again. :number1:

Ruprect
07-29-2008, 08:05 AM
Count me in again. if I can remember my team name...something about the Browns? Did I win it last year? Or was that the other league I was in.

NFL.com is definitely the way to go for the live scoring though.

Ian
07-29-2008, 02:26 PM
I'm in. Team was (probably) Wacky's Warriors. That's what I always was in the past, but I can't remember if I changed the team name when I changed my username here.

kakn7294
07-29-2008, 07:04 PM
I'm in. Team was (probably) Wacky's Warriors. That's what I always was in the past, but I can't remember if I changed the team name when I changed my username here.Ian, I don't believe that you were in the league I set up last season. There definately was not a team called Wacky's Warriors - if you might have been in by another name, PM me with the possiblities. If you weren't in this league last season and I don't fill it by Aug 7th, I'll PM you the details so you can join. I want to give those I know were in it last season first shot again this season.

goofhook
07-30-2008, 08:19 AM
I already have 3 teams on NFL.com so you could count me out. Fantastic Fourteen.
Or are we aloud to have more than 3?

JanetMegan
07-30-2008, 08:35 AM
I think Ian is confused with the yahoo game we regularly play that I think Jeff sets up, this was on NFL.com and I was Mojo's something or others and would love to sign up again!

Ian
07-30-2008, 04:34 PM
Oh whatever ... yeah I thought this was Jeff's league.

I'm out. I'll play in Jeff's, because I'm already in 3 money leagues and I think 5 leagues would be too much!

Gottaluvgoof
08-13-2008, 10:01 AM
I was too late last season so I guess I'm out of the loop again this year, unless someone doesn't sign up. Anyway, if there is an opening, I would love to join. Otherwise, I will just stick with my other league. I won my league last season! It was very exciting.

kakn7294
12-25-2008, 11:18 PM
Congrats to Doughboyz on winning the Superbowl this season. I know he won't see this as he's not a member of Intercot (we work together) but I wanted to let everyone in our league know who our winner was. Thanks for another great season everyone - I hope to see you back next year!!!

The Reservoir Dog
12-27-2008, 09:53 AM
Kathy. Please pass my congratulations on. It was an honour to get to the final but I got a right old beating. Wish my team had made a better go of it.

Anyhow, thanks for setting it up and look forward to going one better next year.

Jeff G
12-27-2008, 11:42 AM
Thanks for running the league again this year Kathy and please pass along congratulations to Doughboyz. You can count me in again for next year, just like last year I put up the most points in the regular season only to loose in the first round of the playoffs(a good this for me because in my other league I played against a team that had most of my players and I won that match up and $300).