PDA

View Full Version : Whoa! This was TOTALLY Unexpected!!

IamBelle
07-28-2008, 02:29 PM
I went with my mom to my local Walmart which is like 5 mins. away from me. We parked next to this black car w/ Walker Texas Ranger stickers on it. We got out and there was there was this lady in the car who asked my dad to help her close the sunshield on the passenger side. After my dad closed it for her, she started telling us that Chuck Norris was her cousin!! I was totally surprised by this. I knew she wasn't lying, because she sort of looked like him and she had the bumper stickers, a shirt and a licence plate border of Walker Texas Ranger. She went on to say she was on his show twice, and she said that because we were so nice helping her, that she would mail us autographed pics! This was so nice of her! My brother, who is in karate, wasn't there, so the autographed pics are going to be a complete surprise! I guess surprises are around every corner!

SBETigg
07-28-2008, 03:14 PM
That's pretty cool. It's nice that she's proud of her cousin. I would have suspected she was Chuck's biggest fan (or stalker) before she said she was cousin. :blush: That's an afternoon to remember for you. I hope you get your autographed pictures soon.

kakn7294
07-28-2008, 04:59 PM
Cool! I was never really a Chuck Norris fan but I did really like that show. How nice for you!

RenDuran
07-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Do you think maybe you could get her to send me a bow-flex? I really need to work out.

weswerx
07-28-2008, 07:24 PM
That's cool :cool:

gerald72
07-28-2008, 07:54 PM
The lady looked like Chuck Norris? That must have been one ugly woman!

NotaGeek
07-28-2008, 08:29 PM

Well, they could have both just had the same wig. :thumbsup:

IamBelle
07-28-2008, 08:58 PM
Do you think maybe you could get her to send me a bow-flex? I really need to work out.

lol idk, but she told us that she has had several strokes and had to re-learn to walk twice. And she said Chuck gave her one of his total gyms which let her walk again!

Oh, and when I said she looked like him, I meant same hair color and similar facial features

Minnie Imagineer
07-28-2008, 08:59 PM

hahahaha!! I can't stop laughing now!

But, that is really cool! Do something nice, and eventually, something good will happen to you.

IamBelle
07-28-2008, 09:00 PM
I would have suspected she was Chuck's biggest fan (or stalker) before she said she was cousin.

I thought the same thing when I saw her, but she was so nice, (and she sorta looked alike) so i knew she wasn't lying. (Plus, she emailed us to tell us the pics were on the way)

SBETigg
07-28-2008, 09:35 PM
I thought the same thing when I saw her, but she was so nice, (and she sorta looked alike) so i knew she wasn't lying. (Plus, she emailed us to tell us the pics were on the way)

That's really sweet, and touching how the Total Gym helped her get back on her feet after strokes, wow.

vizsla
07-29-2008, 05:29 AM
Very cool :thumbsup:

RenDuran
07-29-2008, 07:58 AM
lol idk, but she told us that she has had several strokes and had to re-learn to walk twice. And she said Chuck gave her one of his total gyms which let her walk again!

Oh, and when I said she looked like him, I meant same hair color and similar facial features

Darn...I had the wrong workout equipment! But that's cool that his stuff really did help her walk again!

Enjoy your pics! Pretty neat little experience you've had!

MegaDisney
07-29-2008, 11:23 PM
Well, they could have both just had the same wig. :thumbsup:

ROTFL!!!