PDA

View Full Version : Ack!

jrpersinger
07-28-2008, 10:55 AM
DH has decided that next year, he does NOT want to go to WDW after all. At first, he had said he wanted to go during Spring Break instead of June like we normally go. I started planning, we narrowed our choices of Resorts down. Decided against staying at SOG again. Chose the places we wanted to eat (if we could get them when we wanted)..... And now, he says he doesn't want to go at all?!?!?!

He started throwing the idea around a few weeks ago, but I figured he was just talking because we ALWAYS go to WDW. But sure enough, he wants to go to Gatlinburg, TN. He has never been there and neither have the girls. And he said he would like to do something different then what we normally do. The girls said they would prefer to go to WDW, but they seem excited to go somewhere new also. I don't want to go. I want to go to WDW!!!! And I can't imagine the girls having nearly as good of a time in TN as they would at WDW. But I agreed. But not without arguing every point I could in favor of going back to WDW.

Its bad enough that we had to cancel our Christmas trip because no one could get vacation time on the dates we needed. Now I can't go next summer either? I think I may cry! :sob:

He did say however, that when we go back in 2010, we would go for 3 weeks. That way we can go to Universal, Sea World and the beach. In all the years I have been going to FL, I have NEVER been to Universal. And since the Harry Potter section should be open then, we simply have to go!

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-28-2008, 11:33 AM
I understand your pain but I"ve been waiting three years to go back...it won't kill us to wait, it just seems like it will....but don't go to TN expecting not to have a good time or you'll spoil your trip there....on the upside, you're getting a three week trip next time and that's awesome:)

Mackflava99
07-28-2008, 11:39 AM
What's in Gatlingberg TN? i have never heard of that place-

hey- if the result is a 3week trip- i think thats prettu cool-

wilcat
07-28-2008, 11:48 AM
I am sending you :pixie:that your DH may change his mind. Mine did! We were scheduled to go in December this year but he changed jobs and can't get the time off now. I had to cancel all my reservations. I was really bummed because it was supposed to be my Christmas gift. So it looked like we would not be going back for a few years when over the weekend he suggested maybe going in May next year for the Flower and Garden Festival.:woohoo: Hopefully you will still get to go, or maybe you can do a solo weekend to keep the magic going.