PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast & CS Credit

LeeAnn
07-28-2008, 09:38 AM
When using you CS credit for breakfast, do you lose the dessert? Or do you get something else in place of it?

If you lose your dessert then value wise, it better to not to use it for Breakfast. Do most not use it for breakfast?

TheDuckRocks
07-28-2008, 09:56 AM
In Jan. my granddaughter and I were spliting meals as I'm a Weight Watcher and she is 10 and considered an adult although she is tiny and doesn't eat much, so we ended up with extra CS credits. Up to that point we had been paying out of pocket for breakfast, but we weren't going to let them go to waste so they got used for breakfast one morning. I was surprised that at POFQ they let us have 2 beverages because of the no dessert thing. That way we all had a bottle of water for the park that day. Don't know if this the way they all handle it and it is Disney and things change, just sharing our experience.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-28-2008, 10:05 AM
:) I think it says one beverage plus entree or full breakfast buffet...doesn't include dessert.....

wendy*darling
07-28-2008, 10:14 AM
I think most people do not use them for breakfast.
-A lot of people skip breakfast.
-Many people bring cereal, pop tarts, etc. from home and eat in the room.
-Another option I have heard is to use snack credits at breakfast- you can pick up a piece of fruit or a danish, etc.
-Some people even save their CS dessert from the day before to eat for breakfast.

But some people use them at breakfast- and that's fine.

Do whatever works for you and your family. I agree when people try to make the most of the money they pay for the Dining plan, but don't get all wound up in getting the most expensive items to make it more of a value- just eat they way you like and it will all work out well.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-28-2008, 10:30 AM
We also used a CS for breakfast one morning at POFQ (we had it left over on our last morning).

Maybe they were just being nice to us too, we got an entree and two drinks too (coffee and juice).

Itchy
07-28-2008, 10:49 AM
Every time we have used the CS for breakfast we alway received the entree, and two drinks which have either been coffee and juice or milk and juice. If I forgot one the cashier alway reminded me that I had the juice or coffee and I would go and get it.

They were great. As far as dessert since that is something that I do not eat I cant help you there.

I general I love the dining plan. It takes all of the stress out of saving or budgeting for meals.:thumbsup:

I have never eatten so well at DW since they started it.:cloud9::number1:

Happy eatting:mickey:

laprana
07-28-2008, 11:06 AM
I was surprised that at POFQ they let us have 2 beverages because of the no dessert thing. That way we all had a bottle of water for the park that day.

This is the same thing we experienced this past June - no dessert with breakfast, but we did get 2 drinks. We usually got our drink to go with our meal and then a bottle of water to take with us to the parks. It worked out really nicely! We only used CS credits at breakfast a couple of times, and both times were at Captain Cooks in the Poly. :thumbsup: