PDA

View Full Version : As you look up from your computer

LizLovesDiz
07-27-2008, 10:05 PM
How many disney objects,pictures,stuffed animals,magnets,etc. can you spot? I got 18,I am so CRAZY for Disney ! :ccat: :dumbo:
:mjump:

elmjimmlm
07-27-2008, 10:34 PM
I have 9 from my computer...A picture frame, snow globe, stickers on my monitor, photo holders and a Cinderella coach...IF I would get up from here there would be many many more...:mickey:

BronxTigger
07-27-2008, 11:03 PM

(Understand...I am sitting near my CDs, DVDs, and scrapbooking items. The number would be MUCH higher if some of the things were not "out of sight" behind other things and inside photo boxes/cabinets!)

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-28-2008, 01:31 AM
I'm going to stop counting at 70.

And that doesn't even include my DVDs and CDs (which are next to me), and my drawer full of Pixie Dust pins, trading pins, the clothes I am wearing, the number of the white and black pens from the store.

However, I included all of the KH merch I own, as well as Nightmare before Christmas.

I also happened to have just gotten my comp tickets, so I have those on my desk.

I have my ear hat collection to my left, my posters are all over, and lots of Disney stickers and figures around.

In my room, it'd probably be easily....over 2000 if I counted everything.

kakn7294
07-28-2008, 08:16 AM
I have 47 just on the computer desk. When I count everything else in the family room, the count jumps to 95 items just in that 1 room, not counting the pins laying around. I won't even count the vast number of refrigerator magnets that I can see from my computer perch (the freezer-on-top door is covered and they extend onto the fridge door and side panel - we like magnets!). 75% of my collection is Little Mermaid.

mickeys_princess_mom
07-28-2008, 08:55 AM
I can touch 12 on my desk; the wall past that is full of shelves and loaded with Disney.:mickey:

Young@Heart
07-28-2008, 12:36 PM
Well, since we have an open kitchen/living room are, I have to count the snowglobes, music/jewelry boxes on the entertainment center, the DVD's and all the cups and dishes in the kitchen (most are on the counter right now:blush:). And then, there's my prized possesion-my Alice In Wonderland puzzle/picture hanging above the sofa.
So.....that makes a grand total of 57! :mickey:

Beast_fanatic
07-28-2008, 02:48 PM
I have 23 that I can see with out moving, and one more behind me not counting the items inside the drawer next to me (mainly CD's) and only counting one item for some sheets of stickers rather than counting each individual sticker.

This is at work. I'll have to count at home later.

xipetotec
07-28-2008, 04:23 PM
How many disney objects,pictures,stuffed animals,magnets,etc. can you spot? I got 18,I am so CRAZY for Disney ! :ccat: :dumbo:
:mjump:

Well I'm at the OFFICE, and yet there are still two beanies ( wizard mickey and Stitch ) and a picture of DW and I in front of Cinderella castle. I also have a Sebulba cup topper and a Yoda bust ( if Star Wars counts ;) )

mickeyfan2001
07-28-2008, 04:55 PM
I count 44 that I can see. There are somethings tucked behind others. The number would go up if I turned around and counted everything on the shelves :D

Polynesian Dweller
07-28-2008, 05:05 PM
25 but I'm not going to count the DVD's and CD.:mickey:

princessjojo
07-28-2008, 06:38 PM
Right now I'm in an awkward location at our kitchen table facing the outdoors. That said I'm actually looking at 450 if you consider the Disney Rewards card that's laying next to me that came in the mail today. Other than that there's only 3 that I can see.

SgtTigger
07-28-2008, 07:01 PM
24 stuffed Animals
2 pieces of furniture from Wilderness Lodge....
one flashlight from Disney World
One Disney bag
1 poster.
2 parks maps on the wall....

Ok I am going to stop looking now.......

:cop: :tigger:

AHOTE
07-28-2008, 08:12 PM
Just two. One a gold minature Mickey Mouse, :mickey: It's about 1" tall and he rules the room from on top of the monitor. The second is a lithograph done by John Hench of Space Mountain. It was from his personal collection and I was able to purchase it from his estate. The bulk of my 40 year Disney collecting compulsion is stored and displayed in the in the family room and bedrooms.

Beast_fanatic
07-28-2008, 10:29 PM
At home without moving, it's 51 and that doesn't count about 50 park maps and various pamphlets that I use to answer questions.

Kisobel
07-28-2008, 10:55 PM
2 but in defense we just moved and i haven't decorated the walls yet. i'm still tryiing to decide on paint colors.

kate

DisneyFreak23
07-29-2008, 10:46 AM
This is depressing to me! im on the laptop in our living room and the only disney related stuff i can see is a family pic with mickey and minnie and 3 DVD's. Now, if we move to my room... well, thats another story.....

keep in mind my mom is a very tidy person and keeps her house very....beige.....:sick:
I however, like more 'colorful' decor:mickey:

Faver
07-29-2008, 11:10 AM
I've got to have Disney all around me... at the office, home, the car......I love it:thumbsup:

EpcotChic23
07-29-2008, 02:21 PM
I am at my desk at work and it is all Disney out. I have many magnets holding papers up, stapler, tape dispenser, business card holder, photo frame, and a little poster with mickey watching Walt Draw and it says "Hertiage". O and my day calender.:mickey: