PDA

View Full Version : Towel Question

FTDW Poly 08
07-26-2008, 11:01 PM
How do towels work at the Poly and the two water parks? Are we to bring our own? Does the Poly provide? What about the water parks?

Thanks!:vacation::whale::surfing:

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-26-2008, 11:54 PM
I believe that you can bring your own towels, or rent them at the water parks (but someone smarter than me will be along to confirm that), however, at the resort pools, towels are provided. There is usually a "bin" for pick-up, and another for the used ones.

FTDW Poly 08
07-27-2008, 09:35 AM
Are you able to bring Poly towels to the water parks?

MNNHFLTX
07-27-2008, 02:11 PM
I'm sure there are a fair number of people that just bring towels from the resort to the water parks. If you like larger and more plush towels, however, you might want to bring your own.

LisaMarie
07-27-2008, 02:43 PM
You can rent towels at the waterparks. I think it was $2. But they are not as big as a regular beach towel and they all look the same, so it is hard to tell which one is yours if you leave it on a chair to go in the water.

#1disneyfan
07-27-2008, 03:11 PM
We always use whatever is provided at the hotel and we rented a couple towels at the water parks. My only reason for this is that I do not want to have to pack them and take up the extra room in our suitcases. No, they are not big and luxurious, but they are good enough to dry off and not have to worry about taking wet towels back to the room.

jennsky
07-27-2008, 06:55 PM
When I was at the Poly in May, they had big stacks of towels at the pool that you can use. Mind you, they're hotel towels so they're not luxurious, but it's certainly better than having to pack your own. When we went to Typhoon Lagoon, we rented towels for the day for $2 and then tossed them in the "towel" bin upon leaving. Had we been smart, we probably could have brought along towels from the hotel and used them....