PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Construction??

jans2kids
07-26-2008, 12:04 PM
Can anyone who has stayed at the Beach Club in the last month confirm if there is any construction going on there.

We received an email from our travel agent that they are working on the 4th floor and that is was closed and that the 3rd floor was noisy.

She requested a first floor room for us.

Is it true that only the 2nd-4th floor rooms have balconies? What does the first floor have and is it woth having a balcony.

Jarrod
07-26-2008, 01:31 PM
It depends on the room view you get. But we prefer the 1st floor water view rooms because we have always requested a room near the quiet pool on 1st floor, and have always been able to walk out our patio doors to go to the quiet pool. It is very convenient if you have a
1st floor water view room. I think generally there are balconys on the 2nd through 4th floors, BUT, the 3rd floor has just a walk out balcony (not even room for 2 people to really stand) but the 2nd and 4th floors have full walk out balcony. Someone else will come along and correct this if I am wrong. We really prefer the 1st floor because of the reasons I mentioned previously. (We have on several occasions been upgraded to water view when we only paid for garden view/standard view, but there is no guarantee of this.)

Crow
07-27-2008, 02:57 AM
i remember few yrs ago having a balcony that u could barely stand on.
ill be there in Sept so hopefully will have a better one. & hope theres no construction.