PDA

View Full Version : new quick service 2009 dining plan?

playdead88
07-26-2008, 07:43 AM
i saw this on another website, a new 2009 quick service dining plan being offered in UK - i wonder if it will be offered here :mickey:

SBETigg
07-26-2008, 09:47 AM
This new plan was discussed here recently, too. I think it's a great idea. A lot of people will opt for the cheaper all CS plan and leave the TS dining more open. But I can imagine that future free dining periods will offer the CS plan, with an potential upgrade at cost to the TS. This will no doubt cause an uproar among people who enjoy the free dining promotion. But I'm merely speculating.

r4kids
07-26-2008, 09:50 AM
HMMMM interesting, I wonder if it will be offered here too? I would absolutley take advantage of this new plan. However I did just have a thought about free dining. Perhaps they will offer this plan instead of the basic dining plan. It may help to keep some ressies open so we don't have to decide 6 mths in advance where we will eat.

r4kids
07-26-2008, 09:52 AM
This new plan was discussed here recently, too. I think it's a great idea. A lot of people will opt for the cheaper all CS plan and leave the TS dining more open. But I can imagine that future free dining periods will offer the CS plan, with an potential upgrade at cost to the TS. This will no doubt cause an uproar among people who enjoy the free dining promotion. But I'm merely speculating.

We were obviously typing at the same time with the same thought!

goofiecrazy
07-26-2008, 11:03 AM
That would be great..We usually eat counter meals while there with a couple sit down meals.If the price was right we might really look into it if its offered!Plus with the mug included that would be cool to.I wonder what the price would be?

garthbarth1
07-26-2008, 11:17 AM
I would love this too! We are really CS people...running around trying to make our TS reservations made us nuts. We like the flexibility of eating what/when (as far as CS) w we want. Lets hope it comes for next year!

kakn7294
07-26-2008, 02:16 PM
I think I might like an all CS plan as well. We didn't opt for the DDP this next trip because I was tired of being tied to so many ADR's. I do miss the fact that our food is pre-paid though - it's my favorite feature of the dining plan!

bicker
08-05-2008, 02:41 PM
A lot of folks have speculated that the "free" dining plan promotion, that has been offered in past years, will be translated into a "free" CS plan promotion for next year. That might leave more lee-way for them to offer other incentives beyond "free" dining . . .