PDA

View Full Version : ??? about a few places at Animal Kingdom Park

bkfree
07-25-2008, 10:58 PM
Pizzafari
Just checked the menu, is this correct. A Counter Service with the word "PIZZA" in the name does not offer pizza on the child's menu:confused:

Yak and Yeti CS did have things my kids and we would enjoy.
What have you eaten there and liked?

DizneyRox
07-26-2008, 05:57 AM
Neither of those are at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

VolMickey
07-26-2008, 08:04 AM
True. Boma and Jiko are at AKL, both are awesome.

bkfree
07-26-2008, 12:25 PM
Sorry, Meant Animal Kingdom Park,
Can't re edit a title.

Ok Found a way to re edit title.

Figment!
07-27-2008, 07:45 PM
Yes, oddly enough, Pizzafari does not currently offer pizza on its Children's Menu.

sisterdisco
07-27-2008, 10:08 PM
Last Aug, there were many unhappy parents at Pizzafari. How can you have no kids pizza? Some were paying out of pocket for there kids to have pizza and not using their CS credits. I ended up trading meals w/ my kid so he could have pizza. I wasn't real enamored w/ the rest of the food there either.

playdead88
07-28-2008, 06:24 AM
we think pizzafari is by far one of the best CS restaurants in the world - my kids just get a cheese pizza meal and split it - the ceasar salads are awesome :thumbsup:

MizMissy
07-28-2008, 02:35 PM
Although pizza is not technically on the child's menu, if you ask for it - they will give you a cheese pizza, drink (and I think a dessert) for 1 child's CS credit on the dining plan.
We did this last year in September.

Mackflava99
07-28-2008, 02:47 PM
I guess someone wanted to bamboozle us-

But i can say if you ask for it, they will probably give it to you-

it is funny though.-

Goes4FastPass
07-28-2008, 06:09 PM
Pizzafari is STUPID.

Guess what's not on the child's menu at AK-Pizzafari? I'll give you a hint. It's flat and has sauce and cheese and kids love it so much that they say, "Can we eat at Pizzafari? Please?!".

I simply asked to speak to a 'lead'. The CM cashier said, "I'll be your lead. What's the problem?" "Explain to me how a restaurant in a Disney theme park named 'Pizzafari' could not have pizza on the child's menu."

"I'll offer you a pizza (all Pizzafari pizzas are 'personal' size) as a child meal but without dessert. I agreed.

Yes, I could have paid cash.
Yes, I could have swapped meals with my child.

But don't you think really, I mean, really. A Disney theme park with a restaurant named Pizzafari that does not have pizza on the child's menu?

There's at least one stupid person at Disney's Animal Kingdom.