PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Experience website up

GrumpyFan
07-25-2008, 05:39 PM
The American Idol Experience web site is up here (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/americanIdol/index?id=AmericanIdolExperiencePage). Inside they have some more artist renderings and information about the attraction.

Imagineer1981
07-25-2008, 06:02 PM
I think this is a little too late and not looking forward to it

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
07-25-2008, 07:31 PM
I feel :sick: and :ack: and :confused: all at the same time.

MegaDisney
07-25-2008, 10:49 PM
:ack: Don't like the show, no interest in the attraction...

GrumpyFan
07-26-2008, 02:30 AM
I really don't understand all the negativity.
I'm looking forward to it. But then, I got hooked on the show a couple years ago thanks to my daughter.

Minnie Imagineer
07-26-2008, 11:20 AM
I would be interesting in voting and seeing the show, but I don't think I'll like it. Really, how many people come to DHS that are great singers??

scoot241
07-26-2008, 12:15 PM
I think we'll see a few people come in order to try to get the audition pass, but count me in as one who doesn't see the point of adding this. The majority of people who do this probably won't be good singers.

I know I'll be passing this attraction by. Plenty of better things to do.

GrumpyFan
07-26-2008, 01:31 PM
I think this has the potential to be a fun(ny) show. Because the singers will be different every time, it will make for a unique show every time. I wonder how/if they'll do the judges panel. If they pick them from the audience some times, I think that would be neat to do, except for the booing by the audience.

ftwildernesskid
07-27-2008, 10:51 AM
I hope it turns out to be fun. I, myself, can't stand karoke bars. So I hope this doesn't turn into a very fancy version of one of those. Do contestants acutally have a chance of being "discovered"? Or is it maybe an audition for some of the jobs in the shows at Disney? I'm interested in seeing how it turns out. When does it open?
Oh, one other thing....I can't stand that it took the spot of Fantasia so many nights a week. I think that's just crazy!

WedWay Peoplemover
08-11-2008, 11:45 AM
People are going to go ape for this.

Grizz16
08-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Disney is a little late to the party about exploiting American Idol. Three or four years ago when the show was fresher, this attraction would've made sense, but now not so much.

Clay Ransone
08-11-2008, 09:12 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this is a bad idea. I really don't get what the attraction to American Idol is and I know I will avoid it at MGM. I think I would rather see Sounds Dangerous return than this.