PDA

View Full Version : WL to TTC and Fort Wilderness campfire

RPHX2NC
07-25-2008, 01:10 PM
I need some transporation help for WL. We will have a car if that helps.

How do I get from WL to TTC? I think there may be a bus (#1??) or should I take the boat to MK and monorail to TTC longer but more fun.

Also to get to Fort Wilderness is there a boat, can we walk or should we drive?

Thanks for any advice.

medic9016
07-25-2008, 01:37 PM
We have only stayed at WL once. I don't remember a bus to TTC.
There is a boat to FW or you can walk the trail between WL and FW. The trail is about a 25 to 30 min walk.

Imagineer1981
07-25-2008, 01:42 PM
Why do you need to go to TTC..perhaps there is a better route then what you are thinking?

Mackflava99
07-25-2008, 01:44 PM
Ok the easy one- from WL to FW is quick- its a nice walk- but a little long. we do it alot-
Also- its a really quick boat ride-

either way isn't bad- there is a path if you go near the bus stop at WL then make the first left, you will see a path to your right- follow it to the end- its a 15-20 min walk
But there are alot of animals to see- deer, armadillos etc..
The boat leaves at the dock near the pool

As for TTC- boat to monorail or drive- there is no bus- but take the boat to Contemporary and get on monorail there.

pox24
07-25-2008, 01:44 PM
Take the red flag boat to the CR and then the monorail to the TTC. Thats the quickest.

SgtTigger
07-25-2008, 05:31 PM
Wait there is a bus that picks up at Wilderness Lodge and goes right to Fort Wilderness........

You will get off right at the Hoop Dee Do and ask what bus you need to get to the campfire.... Sometimes it is the same bus you ride over on from the lodge......

We do it all the time......

yes it is at stop #1 at the lodge.....

:cop: :tigger:

kemps@wdw
07-27-2008, 12:09 AM
I believe you can go boat to CT and hop a monorail to the TTC. Or boat to MK and then hop the rail to TTC (if you like the scenery). To get to FW, you can walk or boat.:mickey:

TammiMcMan
07-27-2008, 12:39 AM
How do I get from WL to TTC? I think there may be a bus (#1??)Can you let us know why you need to get to the TTC? Is that where your car is parked or are you looking for a bus transfer to another location?

RPHX2NC
07-27-2008, 08:43 AM
I have will call tickets for MNSSHP and need to pick them up. I want to do this ahead of time so we can fully enjoy the entire party and not stress about the tickets. I am considering stopping at DTD first. We have to stop at a grocery then we can do a little shopping and dining. We need a certain lego (princess her head turns around from terror to smile, DD lost at a soccer field and DS is still mad months later) and I want Earl of Sandwich and a Christmas ornament.

RPHX2NC
07-27-2008, 08:52 AM
I forgot to add I thought that DD would enjoy the boat ride and monorail ride to pick up the tickets. The day we arrive is a no park day and I thought she would enjoy the sights along the way. Now that I am considering a stop at DTD we may just ride the monorail for fun. All of this really depends on the weather and how much sun we have gotten on our cruise. I am just trying to cover all the bases and be prepared for rain/sunburn etc. If it is raining no need to rush to the pool and DTD would be perfect. And we still need that Lego! I could just get the tix at MK before the party but I'm worried about a long line. The adventure is half the fun and the things we enjoy the most at WDW are the unplanned sights.

CleveRocks
07-27-2008, 08:58 AM
I have will call tickets for MNSSHP and need to pick them up. I want to do this ahead of time so we can fully enjoy the entire party and not stress about the tickets. I am considering stopping at DTD first.
DTD has a full-service Guest Relations window, where they can do EXACTLY the same services as the Guest Relations windows at the parks. Unless you were told that you MUST go and can ONLY go to TTC for your tickets, then just get them at DTD. As I said, they can do anything at DTD that can be done at any of the parks.