PDA

View Full Version : Dining rotation for a 4 day cruise.

Kennywife
07-25-2008, 10:17 AM
Kenny and I are booked on a 4 day cruise next June and was wondering if anyone knew the rotations. We are celebrating 3 years of marriage the last nite of the cruise! :cloud9::marg:

We think we're gonna book Palo for that night, but I know that it is on the sea day and we would love to do brunch there.

Anna

TammiMcMan
07-25-2008, 12:31 PM
Kenny and I are booked on a 4 day cruise next June and was wondering if anyone knew the rotations.Unfortunately, no one knows their rotation until they check-in at the port. Right now, they are doing the Pirate Party on the 2nd night, but that could change before your cruise.

We think we're gonna book Palo for that night, but I know that it is on the sea day and we would love to do brunch there.When my husband and I sailed without the kids, we were able to eat in Palo everynight and even did the brunch and dinner on the sea day. It was fine for us. We just made an early reservation for brunch, a late reservation for dinner and skipped lunch completely.

Imagineer1981
07-25-2008, 01:53 PM
Palo for dinner is fantastic!!! do not miss

dixielandings
07-25-2008, 03:09 PM
Tammi's right, of course - you won't know your rotation until you check in on sail-away day. You will be scheduled in one of the 3 restaurants twice. Ours was PTTA (Parrot Cay, Triton's x 2, Animator's Palette). We made our ressies for Palo on the first night, which meant that we missed our dinner at PC, a little sad but not too much, since Palo is wonderful!!! Plus, we ate at PC for a couple of daytime meals later in the trip.

Make sure, if you haven't, that you make it known that you're celebrating your anniversary, before you sail, if possible. We celebrated our 4th anniv. last year with the same cruise, got the Romance pkg (or whatever it's called), and they treated us like royalty!:prince::princess: