PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday! TGIF!

Dr_Nigel_C
07-25-2008, 07:08 AM
Happy Friday, everyone! :mickey:

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm definitely glad this week is coming to a close. Between office "drama", fender-benders, and everything else in between, it's been one of those weeks! :sick:

Anywho -- no need to mope, cause it's time to party! What party is complete without games...especially board games. And, today starts National Scrabble Week! :thumbsup:

So, we have Scrabble boards and lots of other games set up all over. What's your favorite board game?

Drink-of-the-day (tm): Beer! :beer:

What are you waiting for? Grab a table and an opponent and get going!

weswerx
07-25-2008, 07:20 AM
Happy Friday!
I agree Rob, there has definitely been way too much drama this week. I think I work on a Soap Opera instead of a pharmacy!:confused:
But it is finally Friday, not that I get the weekend off or anything, but at least it is the end of drama week.

Where's that scrabble board? and do we have any chocolate to go with it?:D

drummerboy
07-25-2008, 08:22 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY!

Not much to say this week. I hope Bret decides to grill something today; I need some excitement going on. :tikki:

ElenitaB
07-25-2008, 09:07 AM
Must it's that full moon and the mid-summer heat that's getting to everyone! Hope the drama ends soon! (See, no one believes me when I say that "normal" is over-rated. :blush:)

I think I'll pass on my normal (diet) root :beer: today... could someone pass me a (diet) lemonade, please?

JanetMegan
07-25-2008, 09:54 AM
Not too much drama here, just a very busy week. Luckily the weekend is plan free as of now- (I shouldn't have said that...I can tell, quick knock on wood for me!)

Happy Scrabble week-I rock at that game!!

I'll take a :marg: please!

wdwgrl377
07-25-2008, 10:05 AM
Happy Friday Everyone!! :mickey:

I agree with Rob...it's been a crazy week at my office. A girl got fired, I got promoted b/c of that, which is good, but my work load has tripled!! It's good both ways..she's gone and I got promoted! And I've only been here a little over a month. I am so glad the weekend is finally here!! My brain is on over load!!

My favorite board game is a toss up between Life and Monopoly. I also like Scrabble too!

Have a great weekend everyone!! :D

MsMin
07-25-2008, 11:48 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY ALL.....

Happy Friday!
I agree Rob, there has definitely been way too much drama this week. I think I work on a Soap Opera instead of a pharmacy!But it is finally Friday, not that I get the weekend off or anything, but at least it is the end of drama week.
Where's that scrabble board? and do we have any chocolate to go with it?
You work in a pharmacy. You may know of my SIL... she's a pediatrician in Mobile.

Must it's that full moon and the mid-summer heat that's getting to everyone! Hope the drama ends soon! (See, no one believes me when I say that "normal" is over-rated. :blush:)
I think I'll pass on my normal (diet) root :beer: today... could someone pass me a (diet) lemonade, please?
yum... diet lemonade.

Happy Friday Everyone!!
I agree with Rob...it's been a crazy week at my office. A girl got fired, I got promoted b/c of that, which is good, but my work load has tripled!! It's good both ways..she's gone and I got promoted! And I've only been here a little over a month. I am so glad the weekend is finally here!! My brain is on over load!!

My favorite board game is a toss up between Life and Monopoly. I also like Scrabble too!

Have a great weekend everyone!!
Congrats Monica...

I guess I need a road game since I'm hitting the road in the early a.m. .... lots of drama here.
Can't wait to get away.

Dr_Nigel_C
07-25-2008, 04:54 PM
Hey everybody!

Fresh round of drinks on the way, as always...

Do we have enough games out for everyone? We also have Monopoly (Disney versions, of course), Trivial Pursuit and more! :number1:

SgtTigger
07-25-2008, 05:24 PM
HAPPY FRIDAY!

Not much to say this week. I hope Bret decides to grill something today; I need some excitement going on. :tikki:

ok here goes

:flame:

Ok give me the Hot Dogs quick......... WOOOOOOSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Happy Friday Everyone...........

I got the grill going and have some ribs on... Have to keep Jamie happy..... :D

Let me go see if I can turn up the fire......

:tikki:

:cop: :tigger:

trackbarroness
07-25-2008, 06:36 PM
Happy Friday everyone, I'll take a diet soda instead of a beer.
But who's ready for a game of Monopoly?

disneydrmr
07-25-2008, 07:31 PM
Got any burnt, um, I mean 'blackened' hot dogs left? And that diet Lemonade sounds refreshing! Can someone slide one down the bar to me please?

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Friday! Hmmm.. wonder if I can get my dh to play Scrabble with me? How many points for 'discombobulated'? :D

weswerx
07-25-2008, 09:58 PM
Yet more drama at work today!
Congrats on your promotion Monica. The same thing happened to me this month. One of our managers gets "removed" and I get transferred to that store. Sure it's bigger and involves a nice little pay increase, but it's cursed. And this week alone, I had one girl quit to take care of her mom and I had two cashiers "removed" due to a case of "sticky fingers" I'm down to two cashiers and one is out of town right now.
But I am hiring a new cashier for next week and I'm going to bring in a few more soon. It's all good in the end.

Now Bret, why all the firetrucks out front? :tikki::camp:

SgtTigger
07-25-2008, 10:27 PM
Now Bret, why all the firetrucks out front? :tikki::camp:

you know Wes........ we have not had the fire department out since you were at the last friday party....... :shrug:

Hamburgers are done......... and I mean done.....:laughing:

Look at Wes moving through cyber space so quick with that new internet.......

Beast_fanatic
07-25-2008, 11:42 PM
It's a pretty quiet party today. Thought I'd drop in for a round of Scrabble. And, how about a margarita to go with it (please)... :marg: :D

weswerx
07-25-2008, 11:52 PM
[COLOR="green"]Look at Wes moving through cyber space so quick with that new internet.......

speed, I am speed
:bolt: