PDA

View Full Version : Hopper Passes?

tdhiatt
07-24-2008, 10:30 PM
Where are the best places to buy Hopper passes? I live in Washington, and I have already purchased my airfare and motel.

Thanks

MegaDisney
07-24-2008, 11:30 PM
You can buy them online from Disney direct here: Disneyland Tickets (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/reserve/ticketListing?name=TicketListingPage).

Vito
07-25-2008, 08:27 AM
Depending on how long you are going for, and when you are going, the official Disney site (linked by MegaDisney) is likely your best choice right now. They have a good deal going if you buy your tickets online right now for $20 off on hoppers that are good through January 5th.

If you're staying for a longer period of time, and you might come back within the next calendar year, an Annual Passport might be a good idea. The Deluxe is only $260 plus tax, and gets you 10% off on most food purchases. A good way to really save money on park tickets is to get an AP, then visit DL again around 11 months later, so as to take advantage of the AP again.

Just remember that the Deluxe AP is blocked out on holidays and weekends during the busier times, but available every day in September, for example.

If you're only going to be spending 2 or 3 days at the parks and won't be returning for a year or more, I'd say just go with a hopper pass right from the DL official site.