PDA

View Full Version : another CBR refurb question

watch4pixiedust
07-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Does anyone know where the room refurb has/will start or what the order of Islands will be? We've requested preferred/Martinique for sept and I wondered if that Island will have been refurb'd by that point.

thanks for any info :)

Figment!
07-24-2008, 05:14 PM
This information is not typically announced or stated in permits.

According to Guest reports, Martinique #24 is currently under refurbishment.

It has been stated in permits that Trinidad South will not be refurbished as part of the current effort.

watch4pixiedust
07-24-2008, 06:51 PM
Thanks Figment! I hadn't seen that Guest report, maybe there will be some others over the next month(s) to let us know where they're working. I guess the bottom line is that we'll find out when we get there. ;)

DisneyBabies
07-30-2008, 06:22 PM
I just called CBR and was told that there are NO room refurbishments going on and none are planned at this time, which means that either Disney is not being entirely truthful, or the rumors are just that . . . rumors. Has anyone heard directly from Disney that these refurbishments are taking place?

watch4pixiedust
08-01-2008, 11:15 AM
I just called CBR and was told that there are NO room refurbishments going on and none are planned at this time, which means that either Disney is not being entirely truthful, or the rumors are just that . . . rumors. Has anyone heard directly from Disney that these refurbishments are taking place?

That's interesting..........

Something else interesting - I recently changed an ADR and mentioned the changes (so I've read) that are coming for making ADR's, tours, etc on line, and the CM didn't seem to know anything about it. It's such a big company, I guess all the info just doesn't get out to everyone. It does make it confusing when trying to sort through what's rumor and what's not.