PDA

View Full Version : All Star Music Question

disneyfan328
07-24-2008, 01:29 PM
When we stayed at this resort about 10 years ago we were way back in the Broadway building. Each morning there was a little refridgerated truck that pulled in near our building that had breakfast/snack items for sale. They had cereal, bagels, danish, yougurt, milk juice cookies ect.

We are possibly planning a trip to this resort(or possibly another All Star resort) for 2009 and DH wanted to know if any one knows if this is truck is still something that they do. It worked out great as we could hit that truck in the morning for breakfast and fruit and bypass needing to go in to the food court at all.

Thanks

disneymom15
07-24-2008, 01:57 PM
I don't think they do that any longer. Atleast I've never seen it.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-24-2008, 04:29 PM
They didn't have them in 2003, that would be convenient

Arielfan98
07-24-2008, 04:43 PM
I have been going to disney world for years, and everytime my family and I go there, we go to all star music, and there's never a truck, you have to go to the food court, sorry.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-24-2008, 08:16 PM
I didn't see or hear anything about it last year. Sorry.

disneyfan328
07-24-2008, 09:06 PM
Thanks guys, what a bummer. We were hoping they still did it. It was just small like a golf cart in the front but the back was like a little refrigerated cab. The sides rolled up and there were bins with ice in them with milk, juice, ect and then wrapped up bagels and pastries and such. When we went we had no idea that they had them, but we got breakfast off them almost every morning (cereal, banannas, juice and such) after we discovered them. Being that we were so far away from the food court it was nice. Maybe I'll just have to make a suggestion that they bring them back!!!

prshell
07-25-2008, 01:52 PM
I know what you're talking about! We stayed in the Broadway Section -- oh, I guess it was about 8 or 9 years ago. They had started the refillable mugs not too long before then, because we would get coffee and hot cocoa from there as well. They came in the morning for breakfast so we didn't have to walk down. We were travelling with friends of ours, and one of them was in a wheelchair so it was easier for her.

lightyearfan
07-25-2008, 03:36 PM
well me and dw were at the ASMU a few weeks ago and we didn't see anything like that, but than again we stayed at a preferred building, but back in Dec 07 we stayed at Broadway and still didn't see that truck, i think that they stopped doing it? you can always give the resort a call.

Victor