PDA

View Full Version : Icee refills in park?

lovedisneyworld
07-24-2008, 12:27 PM
Do any of the parks have a place where you can buy a cup for icees and use it for refills throughout your trip?

magicofdisney
07-24-2008, 01:14 PM
The only park to offer refills is AK. You can buy a large, green cup with an animal head and straw. The refills are $1. The refills are the soda drinks.

Crystal Palace
07-24-2008, 01:17 PM
That's good to know. I love those Icees!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-24-2008, 03:07 PM
Incorrect.

They sell the cups you build at DTD and you can get refills at Studios (as well as DTD) on Sunset Blvd at the Candy shop as well as The Writer's Cafe b y Streets of America. They are the ones where you can choose the cup, the feet and the head and the cup runs an initial $8-$9. You then get the frozen drinks in it refilled for around $3.50.

I believe there is also one at Epcot, but that one I am not positive about.

Imagineer1981
07-24-2008, 03:12 PM
I believe there is also one at Epcot, but that one I am not positive about.

Epcot's is in Club Cool, with build-a-cup

lovedisneyworld
07-24-2008, 07:00 PM
Thanks so much for this info. My kids love icees and they will love building this cup.

One more question though,
If you buy the cup in DTD, can you use it for refills in Epcot? I just want to make sure the cup works in all the parks.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-24-2008, 08:15 PM
Yes, you can fill it in the parks but I don't think they have them at AK or MK. If they did, I would try Scuttles Landing. They MIGHT have them there.

And now that I think about it, the other was at Club Cool. I knew I had seen them at Epcot. I should take a picture of mine so you know what you are looking for.

The styles are Goofy, Stitch, and Minnie. I have two Stitch ones.....I don't know why I didn't get Goofy the other time.

magicofdisney
07-28-2008, 01:31 PM
I wasn't referring to icees at all, so sorry for the misunderstanding. But I am CORRECT about soda refills only at AK. :mickey:

disneygirlie11
07-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Soooo if refills are 3.50, can you use snack credits for them?? :D