PDA

View Full Version : Dreamsicle Float?

jrpersinger
07-24-2008, 10:54 AM
A lady we meet in the pool told us that there is a place in MK to get a Dreamsicle Float (between the Tiki Room and Aladdins Magic Carpets. Its suppose to be like a Dole Whip float, but made with OJ and Orange Swirl Sherbet. Well, we went there and there was no such thing. We could get OJ Slush or a Sherbet. My friend mixed them together, but it was not the right mixture. To much slush, not enough sherbet.

So is there really such a thing on WDW property anywhere. Or was the lady who told us this wrong?

krose78
07-24-2008, 12:14 PM
http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/magickingdom/auntiegravitys.asp

This menu from info central has something like what you where looking for.

magicofdisney
07-24-2008, 04:46 PM
My daughter got a swirl mix that was orange and vanilla from Sunshine Terrace. It is very similar to a dreamsicle.

jrpersinger
07-24-2008, 04:59 PM
KRose, thats pretty close, but the soft-serve that is suppose to be in it is the one that MagicofDisney posted about, the orange swirl.

What my friend got to try to make hers was from Sunshine Terrece (which is where the lady said you could get the float at), she got the orange slush and orange swirl, but when she mixed them, there was to much slush in it . Didn't taste right. But she loved the orange swirl ice cream.