PDA

View Full Version : dining ressies made!

tink179
07-24-2008, 10:14 AM
I called on Tuesday morning at exactly when the phone lines opened for dining. 6am my time! I was able to get everything I wanted with the times I wanted!:thumbsup: There's 3 places we picked that we have not been to. What's everyone's opinion on these.

Whispering Canyon for dinner
Sci-Fi for dinner
Tutto Italia

Also, at Sci Fi there will be 5 of us total. My dh and I, my ds8, ds5, and dd2. Will we be able to fit into a car?

Thanks!!!:mickey:

dixiepixie
07-24-2008, 11:02 AM
Sci-Fi now has tables that will seat your party. They have ends on them like a car, but are an actual table in the middle. We sat at one last time with 5 in our party and it was very nice. I actually preferred it to a car because we could see each other and there was more room on the table for the food. You will LOVE the atmosphere here! I have only eaten at Whispering Canyon for breakfast, but it's one of our must do's every trip, so I'm sure dinner will be just as good.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-24-2008, 11:06 AM
The only one we've eaten at is Sci-Fi...we found the found to be "okay" and the theming quite cool.:cool:

danicafan
07-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Whispering Canyon Cafe is really fun, make sure you ask for Ketchup and a really big drink!!:mickey:

RPHX2NC
07-24-2008, 11:15 PM
Sci Fi is really great. We loved it. Keep in mind that it is a car and you can't easily share food that is behind you. We liked the break from the heat and the movies were neat. I much prefer Sci Fi to 50's. I thought the food was better at Sci-Fi, good burgers and shakes. We only had 4 people when we were there. Is is a unique experience.