PDA

View Full Version : Are all the counter service locations open during MVMCP?

ryels
07-24-2008, 09:35 AM
We're heading to MVMCP in November for the first time. I had heard that some counter service locations are closed during the party. Is this correct?

We're trying to make our evening dining plans for that night and just want to know what our options are.

Thanks!

RockinRollerMom
07-24-2008, 09:55 AM
I was there last year and the counter service locations were open. I do remember these locations being open, but I'm sure there were more.

Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe in Tomorrowland
Pecos Bill Cafe in Frontierland

Tick-Tock
07-24-2008, 10:48 AM
You may want to consider eating before 7, when the party actually starts. We were really glad we did that at MNSSHP since we were busy with all the party activities (and rides) and didn't want to take time to eat after the party started.

Beast_fanatic
07-24-2008, 05:41 PM
Not all of the counter service places are open during the party (for example, Columbia Harbour House is not).

Per info central, the following counter service locations are open during the party:

Main Street, U.S.A.
Casey's Corner - Hot Dogs and Fries
Main Street Sweets

Frontierland
Pecos Bill's Cafe - Burgers and Hot Dogs
Westward Ho - Quick Bites.
Frontierland Turkey Leg
Churro Wagon

Liberty Square
Hot Dog Cart
Sleepy Hollow - Quick Bites

Fantasyland
The Village Fry Shoppe
Mrs. Pott's Cupboard - Ice Cream

Tomorrowland
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe' - Burgers & Chicken
Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies
The Lunching Pad - Quick Bites

merlinmagic4
07-25-2008, 07:56 AM
In the past Columbia Harbor House has closed at 5 (for the two different parties we have been to).

Aggie97
07-25-2008, 10:37 AM
Also keep in mind that most of the CS locations that are open during the party will close earlier than midnight. I believe Cosmic Ray's has remained open the latest at the parties we've attended. :mickey: