PDA

View Full Version : Your celebrity look alike

pink
07-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Has anyone ever told you looked like a celebrity, if so who? :mickey:

dsnyfan001
07-23-2008, 08:09 PM
lol i have been called j-lo alot lol, and also I was stopped in a mall to dress up like princess Jazmine for the Disney Store !!! How about you?

Kenny1113
07-23-2008, 09:14 PM
When I was thinner( prekids). I used to have people tell me I looked like (ugh) Sarah Jessica Parker.

LauraleeH
07-23-2008, 09:27 PM
Drew Barrymore...especially when she was younger and when I was younger. My face has matured a little more now, but I still have a baby face.

PittFan
07-23-2008, 09:33 PM
I am told almost on a daily basis that I look like Jon Bon Jovi. My DW and kids get the biggest kick out of it. My friends told me one time that they were going to rent a Limo and have them surround me as we rushed out in front of some of Pittsburgh's most popular clubs ... :laughing:

SBETigg
07-23-2008, 09:56 PM
My mother and sister think I look just like Trisha Yearwood. I don't see it, but they swear we're doubles.

Lorraine444
07-23-2008, 10:33 PM
Everywhere I go people tell me I look like Reba.

NotaGeek
07-23-2008, 11:11 PM
Dumbo. Minus the feather.

murphy1
07-24-2008, 07:14 AM
Emma Thompson is the one I get.

murphy1
07-24-2008, 07:16 AM
John Y, our Intercot founder, looks like George Bush.

John
07-24-2008, 07:37 AM

Can't say I've ever heard that before. I've gotten Phil Heartman and Huey Lewis before but never GB.

Tinksalot
07-24-2008, 08:35 AM
Back when I had very long hair people said I looked like Crystal Gale. Our son-in-law looks like Justin Timberlake, they could be brothers.
:cool:

Davyjones
07-24-2008, 08:54 AM
Several people have told me Chow Yun Fat (of Captain Sao Feng fame). I don't see it, but I'm okay with that. :)

LauraleeH
07-24-2008, 09:56 AM
Everyone says that my brother is Jesse McCartney's clone. They are the same age and they used to have the same hair. It's funny how he gets so much attention from girls haha.

disneycutie165
07-24-2008, 10:09 AM
My cousin looks so much like Aaron Carter! A boy in my class looks like Adrien Brody form King Kong. And my best friend looks like Queen Latifah!

AlliMo
07-24-2008, 10:50 AM
I used to get Jewel all the time...nowadays it's Laura Linney. Once I got Demi Moore...???

Aggie97
07-24-2008, 02:28 PM
I used to get Jewel all the time...nowadays it's Laura Linney. Once I got Demi Moore...???

That's so funny! I've been told Jewel and Laura Linney as well. :)

Jeff G
07-24-2008, 02:35 PM
Back in the mid 90's I was told I looked like Phil Mickelson a lot. On a few occasions I walked into golf stores I had people come up to me thinking I was him. Even my parents told me we were ringers of each other.

More recently I was in Vegas and I had a group of girls come up to me and from a distance they thought I was Matthew Perry, we ran into them a few times and they always called me Chandler. I don't see it but I've heard it a few times since.

Jasper
07-24-2008, 02:39 PM

Just because we want John Y to be president of the world doesn't necessarily mean he looks like one! (Does sucking up get me a trip to WDW on your tab John?)

By the way, I get Drew Carey(SP?) a lot. I had never heard of him until he got his show several years back and my Sister-in-law called me and told me I had to run and turn on the television because she said I was the star of this new show. (The Drew Carey Show) The wild thing is that not only do I look a lot like him I also have the same haircut, the same glasses, and when his show was on I had the same job - Human Resources! What a coincidence!

pink
07-24-2008, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE][Drew Barrymore...especially when she was younger and when I was younger. My face has matured a little more now, but I still have a baby face./QUOTE]

That's mine too! :mickey:

princessimagineer
07-24-2008, 03:24 PM
not really in person but in several pictures where i am making a particular face ive been told that i look sorta like miley cyris. this is really freeky because my close cousin has been told that she looks like hannah montana. (ive got the brown curly hair, she has the blonde straight hair)

ASweetLov
07-24-2008, 03:59 PM
I have been told I look like Penelope Cruz

LauraleeH
07-24-2008, 04:43 PM
not really in person but in several pictures where i am making a particular face ive been told that i look sorta like miley cyris. this is really freeky because my close cousin has been told that she looks like hannah montana. (ive got the brown curly hair, she has the blonde straight hair)
Ha that's kinda cool...and it also reminds me...I've been told I look like Hilary Duff, but my cousin is the one that looks like her! Well, back in the Lizzie days...they were twins.

PittFan
07-24-2008, 04:57 PM
Pink ... we'll be looking for DREW ... i mean You, @ the POP in September !!! :cool: :mickey:

8/25 - 9/4

drummerboy
07-24-2008, 04:58 PM
Dumbo. Minus the feather.
:rotfl:

Can't say I've ever heard that before. I've gotten Phil Heartman and Huey Lewis before but never GB.
Can't say I've seen 'W' in the pictures of John, but I'll go with Phil Hartman.

Most lately, I've been compared to a German singer who's been well known in Europe named 'DJ Otzi'. Somebody sent me a video of him doing a German song (because of me being in the oompah band) and there is some likeness I think. Otherwise, I'd say my closest lookalike is, oh, what's that manatee's name?

AdventurerKim
07-24-2008, 05:43 PM
My DH always says I look like Jennifer Grey in Dirty Dancing, pre-nose job. I don't see it in my face (although he does and reminds me if I'm watching the movie), but my hair is like hers in the movie--same color and wavy/curly.

murphy1
07-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Emily laughed at me when I said Bush, that's who I think of whenever I see his pic, but yeah, I see Phil Hartmann in there, too!

IloveDisney71
07-24-2008, 10:27 PM
I've been told that I look like Audrey Hepburn before - I think it's my eyebrows and eyes that make them say that. My DD looks a lot like me and people have told her that she looks like her too. It's pretty funny.

Jul
07-25-2008, 02:35 AM
Laura San Giacomo. I get it ALL the time. I have been stopped on the street on numerous occasions by people thinking I was her.

Just started at a new hospital a month ago and that's all I get. They even have pics of her/me up in the nurses station!

Diznee4Me
07-29-2008, 12:34 PM
When I was younger it was between Bob Denver (Gilligan) and John Ritter (Jack tripper). Now that I am older I have had a few people say David Duchovney (Mulder of X-Files fame). Check the avatar and see if you agree. I personally think all three named look normal - brown, straight hair, medium build and ordinary. I am just ordinary,:D but happy.:thumbsup: