PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickey's lunch with characters?

eas423
07-23-2008, 07:39 PM
A friend of mine was told by Disney Dining that during the free dining period Chef Mickey's lunch would include characters (also said lunch isn't usually an option at Chef Mickey's anyway). She said the CM was kinda rude and short with her, so she wasn't sure she believed her. Can anyone confirm? Thanks!!!!!

sillydisneymommy
07-23-2008, 08:41 PM
Yup. It's true. We're booked for it on Sept. 7. Don't know why the CM would need to be rude about it!:( It hasn't been listed on any websites that I could find, they just voluntarily told me about it when I called, so maybe the CM was tired of being asked about it. Who knows...

Figment!
07-23-2008, 09:17 PM
From Tidbits July 2008 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=137121)
Epicurean Expansion

7/3/08 The Walt Disney World resort will again be offering expanding dining options during its "Free Dining Plan" period. From August 24 – September 27, 2008, Chef Mickey’s, ‘Ohana and Whispering Canyon Café will offer expanded meal services. Chef Mickey’s will offer a special character lunch seating from 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm daily during the period. ‘Ohana will offer expanded dining hours starting breakfast seatings 7:30 am and dinner seatings at 4:00 pm daily during the offering. Whispering Canyon Café will offer expanded dining hours starting dinner service at 4:00 pm daily during the period.

PittFan
07-23-2008, 09:26 PM
Chef Mickey's for lunch is wonderful!! We enjoyed the atmosphere and food so much that we made an ADR for dinner in September. The characters were great and plenty of choices to please the palate. :chef:

eas423
07-24-2008, 09:58 AM
That's great news, thanks guys!!!