PDA

View Full Version : When to expect the big "packet" from WDW Travel?

daisyhead
07-23-2008, 02:19 PM
I have completely forgotten this...
Wondering how many weeks before the trip does this big "packet" with ressie info and luggage tags and such arrive from WDW Travel Co.

Thanks!!!

Yes... getting excited for the trip. :mickey:

Strmchsr
07-23-2008, 02:29 PM
Usually 2-3 weeks before your arrival date.

TXTigger
07-23-2008, 04:12 PM
We just got ours and it was right at one month out. I knew it was coming, but I didn't tell my husband. He was so excited when he checked the mail and saw it! :mickey:

Young@Heart
07-23-2008, 06:50 PM
Ours just came in, at 11 days out. :mickey: It was soooo great to go pick it up from our TA and see everything together in those cute little packets. :cloud9:

DisneyMcNuts
07-24-2008, 10:04 AM
I hope to receive our "PACKET" in just a few days. I really would love to have the packet ASAP so that I can get luggage tags and info mailed from Mississippi to West Virginia for our friends that are planning to meet us there. Our trip is not until September 02, but because I was the one that booked the package, the CM made sure I knew I would be receiving all the package information. Not a problem except I mailed their Christmas card about 2 weeks before Christmas, and they didn't receive it until a couple days before. Talk about SNAIL MAIL... Heehee! Guess I might should Overnight the info when I receive it huh.

:yay: