PDA

View Full Version : Disney planning book

disneywith3boys
07-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Is there a Disney planning book out there specifically about taking small children to DisneyWorld. We are going for the first time in May 2009 and am looking for ideas to make it easy and fun with 3 boys...ages 6,4,and 2.

Strmchsr
07-23-2008, 02:27 PM
Birnbaum does have a "Disney With Children" guidebook, but honestly you can find everything you need right here on Intercot at no cost. There's been tons of discussions on here about taking young children and how to manage it. Just do a thread search and you won't believe the amount of information you'll find. Also, be sure to look through Info Central, especially at the children section for more ideas. Also, feel free to ask all the questions that pop into your mind. Folks on Intercot are extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

Basic tips for dealing with small children, especially when it's hot like at the end of May when you're going, take breaks - go back to your resort in the afternoon for a nap/swim, etc. Go slow and don't try to see everything - you just can't do it with small children. Keep the kids on as regular a schedule as possible. Relax. :mickey:

faline
07-23-2008, 08:08 PM
You may also want to check out the topics below under the Info Central tab of Intercot!

Children - Traveling With
- Baby Ride Swapping (aka: The Big Handoff)
- Resort & In Room Daycare/Babysitting
- Strollers
- Special Activities for Children
- Baby & Toddler Travel Tips/Considerations
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Attraction & Height Restrictions

brownie
07-24-2008, 09:47 AM
There are a couple Disney World guides slanted towards going with kids. You're going to get great information here on Intercot, so I you do want to look at a book, I'd check with your local library instead of buying one.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-24-2008, 11:09 AM
I remember that the Unofficial Guide has touring plans and tips with people with younger children:)