PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart Offers Back-to-School Phone Calls From Disney's Hannah Montana

caryrae
07-23-2008, 01:54 PM
Wal-Mart Offers Back-to-School Phone Calls From Disney's Hannah Montana(TM)
Free Wake-Up Calls and Activity Reminders Available Beginning Today

Last update: 3:00 a.m. EDT July 23, 2008
BENTONVILLE, Ark., July 23, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- As back to school season approaches, moms and dads across the country are planning to deal with sleepy students struggling with the tough transition from a carefree summer schedule to a back-to-school wake up routine. With the help of Wal-Mart and Disney, parents will have access to a unique solution featuring one of the year's hottest pop sensations. Beginning today, Wal-Mart is offering free wake-up calls and customized activity reminders from Hannah Montana, star of the hit Disney Channel TV series.
By logging on to http://www.hannahmontanacalls.com, moms and dads can select the date, time and theme of their child's wake-up call or activity reminder. Three different messages from the Hannah Montana character are available:
-- Wake up for school
-- School activity reminder
-- Back to school shopping reminder

"Disney's Hannah Montana series continues to be a top hit among kids and tweens ages 9-14," said Ron Johnson, vice president of retail sales development for Disney Consumer Products. "Through this promotion, Wal-Mart is adding some extra fun and excitement to the back to school season for all Hannah Montana fans across the country to enjoy."
With the click of a mouse, parents can register their child for a free call from pop sensation Hannah Montana. An e-mail will immediately be sent to the parent confirming the date and time of the call. Calls are limited to five per phone number and email, and registrants must be 18 or older to register. There's no cost associated with signing up for the wake-up calls and they're available anytime through Sept. 15, 2008. (Standard mobile phone charges may apply.)

disneymom15
07-23-2008, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the info.

the other micki
07-24-2008, 05:06 AM
Thanks! I just registered my daughter!

DISNEYLOVERS5
07-24-2008, 07:10 AM
registered my DD to the day we leave to go to the world. how surprised will she be?

tinksmom02
07-24-2008, 11:07 PM
Thanks! I just signed DD up for a first day wakeup call!

Young@Heart
07-26-2008, 07:31 PM
Thanks, this is so cool! I think DD will really like this. We did a princess call (Jasmine) for her birthday. :mickey:

Minnie Imagineer
07-26-2008, 11:26 PM
this is awesome! I sent one to myself for tomorrow morning- and i'm surprising my friend with one!

thank for the info!