PDA

View Full Version : Discount Ticket Sites

Becca
07-23-2008, 03:21 AM
Hi,

I have been reading quite alot of post where people are referring to sites that have discount tickets. Not just for Disney but others as well ( Dinner shows, other Orlando attractions). Can anyone refer me to these sites, as well as ones that I should stay away from?

Thank you,
Becca:mickey:

Melanie
07-23-2008, 03:59 AM
I encourage you to check out INTERCOT sponsor, the Official Ticket Center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/default.aspx?affid=TC21LBC), for all your Orlando area/WDW ticket needs. :mickey:

tink'72
07-23-2008, 08:30 AM
I use undercover tourist for all of our ticket needs. I've used them the last 3 or 4 years and have had no issues.

Vito
07-23-2008, 08:45 AM
I've checked several websites, and they all have virtually the same prices for the most part after you cacluate the final total, but Official Ticket Center (the one linked here on Intercot) has the lowest (or tied for the lowest) total price you're going to find outside of any special discount codes you might manage to find.

I've found couple website that look like they have better prices up-front, but before or during checkout you find that taxes weren't included in the price or shipping charges weren't clearly identified ahead of time.

Basically you're splitting hairs to try and find better rates that OTC... you might be able to save literally a few dollars, but going with a "known" reseller like OTC is probably your safest bet, and they ship for $8 via priority mail which will arrive most of the time within a few days. You can also pick them up for free at 3148 Vineland Rd.

I'm definitely not just saying that because it's the Intercot partner - from my research, it's one of the cheapest places to get tickets and is from what I've heard a reputable seller on top of that.

You're going to spend a ton on Disney tickets no matter what you do, but every little bit you save can help.

disneymom15
07-23-2008, 09:11 AM
I've also used Undercover Tourist. They're great, no problems. They also ship for free, which is a little bit of a savings.

Tigerinvestigator
07-23-2008, 11:47 PM
I encourage you to check out INTERCOT sponsor, the Official Ticket Center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/default.aspx?affid=TC21LBC), for all your Orlando area/WDW ticket needs. :mickey:

I agree 100% with Melanears! We will never buy our tickets elsewhere again. The place is great and located less than 5min from DTD. They will deliver to your hotel for a very small fee. Gotta support those Intercot sponsors.:thumbsup:

laward32
07-25-2008, 11:50 AM
I used Undercover Tourist for my last trip. The only reason I did not use the Official Ticket Center (which I really wanted to do) was you have to sign for the package when delivered and I am at work when my mailman comes. They wouldn't deliver to my work because they only deliver to credit card billing address. So I had no choice but to find someone else.:mickey: