PDA

View Full Version : when will 2009 vacation dates be released?

missymouseworld
07-22-2008, 03:56 PM
:mickey:Does anyone know when Disney will allow dates to be reserved for the April timeframe? We are looking into going for Easter break and we haven't been able to make any reservations, they are only taking reservations thru 12/31/2008.

fabfundisney
07-22-2008, 04:03 PM
should be mid August, early September.

missymouseworld
07-22-2008, 04:27 PM
Thank you for the info...if I had only read further down the discussion board, I would have seen that. :mickey:

Strmchsr
07-22-2008, 04:34 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!

As you may have also seen, through WDW or Magical Journeys you can go ahead and book now with a room only reservation. If you go through MJ when the packages are released they'll convert your ressie for you without any hassle on your part.

missymouseworld
07-23-2008, 07:07 AM
I have been trying to book a "room only" online with WDW and it won't let me. Do you have to call directly?:mickey:

DISNEYLOVERS5
07-23-2008, 07:12 AM
Yeah You Do Have To Call Directly If You Are Making "room Only" Reservations For Next Year.

faline
07-23-2008, 07:15 AM
As Chris noted, Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/)can help you book your vacation. Right now, they can assist you with booking room only stays for next year and can assist you with packages as soon as the package rates are available.

Soul_Power
07-23-2008, 09:16 PM
The title of this thread got me excited for a second because I thought the rates were released! I'm (impatiently) playing the waiting game with the package rates! Just a few more weeks.. :mickey:

MickeysEars
07-23-2008, 11:12 PM
The title of this thread got me excited for a second because I thought the rates were released! I'm (impatiently) playing the waiting game with the package rates! Just a few more weeks.. :mickey:

Oh my gosh, me too!!!:pout: August seems so far away, but I guess it really isn't.

Mrs Grumpy
07-24-2008, 01:27 PM

My heart stopped for a second also. I look everday hoping that this will be the day.

Dedivah
07-24-2008, 02:28 PM
My heart stopped for a second also. I look everday hoping that this will be the day.

Me too!!

Beast_fanatic
07-24-2008, 03:22 PM

I updated the title so it would look like a question rather than an announcement...

Nurse Kim
07-25-2008, 09:09 PM
My husband keeps telling me to have patience. Unfortnately patience isn't a virtue I have. I can hardly contain myself. My DH is going with us this next trip and we will get to do everything we want and even have some down time. The trip I took with the kids was on a tight budget but not this time:thumbsup:

readytogo2
07-26-2008, 08:17 AM
we were also waiting for trip in feb 09 but got in touch with MJ. now we know we will get best deal available.