PDA

View Full Version : Since Pixar Has its Own Area...

scoot241
07-22-2008, 08:56 AM
Since Pixar has its own area in the Studios now, would you like to see less Pixar attractions in other areas?

The main place I would like to see less Pixar is Tomorrowland. While I do like Buzz, I always felt that the Laugh Floor was shoehorned in as a replacement for Timekeeper.

azcavalier
07-22-2008, 09:53 AM
No, I don't think so. I think that it should be based on the theme of the movie. I think, for example, that the Bug's Life attraction, "It's Tough to be a Bug" is in the perfect place in the Animal Kingdom. I like that Woody and Jessie are in Frontierland in the Magic Kingdom. I would expect any appearances from Ratatouille would show up in the France Pavillion in Epcot (If they ever choose to do such a thing, which I don't think that they will).

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-22-2008, 11:15 AM
Remy and Emile used to appear in the Magic of Animation at Studios, since that's where a lot of the newer characters start their meets.

However, last time I visited France, they did have a lot of Ratatouille merch there. I agree that the theming is important in where to place the characters/rides.

ParkMan
07-22-2008, 01:30 PM
I certainly have no problem with Pixar themed rides being mixed into other parts of the park. To me it's really just an updated version of what Walt did with Fantasyland when he populated it with the original classics.

I wouldn't mind seeing a "revival" of some independently themed rides in parts of the Magic Kingdom. Perhaps a new future themed ride in Tomorrowland?

disneygeek18
07-28-2008, 12:10 PM
I would love, love, love if they cut down on the pixar!

Granted I think ITTBAB and some others belong right where they are.

As a whole I think it would not hurt them to cut down on the pixarization of the parks though. The movies are great, but enough is enough.

And I agree with the previous poster. Some completely new ideas would be awesome! Something ala Pirates, Mansion, Spaceship Earth, etc