PDA

View Full Version : Where exactly, do I find those cream cheese pretzels in tomorrowland??

mouseketeer mom
07-21-2008, 09:31 PM
They sound yummy. Point me right to them!

Simba'sBud
07-21-2008, 09:35 PM
I'm not sure about Tomorrowland, but you can definitely find them just outside Ariel's Grotto in Fantasyland. And you're right, they're absolutely delicious!:cloud9:

*Liz*
07-21-2008, 10:30 PM
They can be found at The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland. TLP is directly in the middle of TL, right under Astro Orbiter and under the ramp that takes you to the TTA. :)

Figment!
07-21-2008, 11:53 PM
#11 on the INTERCOT Magic Kingdom Dining Guide Map (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningguide/magickingdommap.asp).

Also #19 (in Fantasyland) as well.

AlyceMarie03
07-22-2008, 03:02 AM
But you can definitely find them just outside Ariel's Grotto in Fantasyland. And you're right, they're absolutely delicious!:cloud9:

They can be found at The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland. TLP is directly in the middle of TL, right under Astro Orbiter and under the ramp that takes you to the TTA. :)

#11 on the INTERCOT Magic Kingdom Dining Guide Map (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningguide/magickingdommap.asp).

Also #19 (in Fantasyland) as well.

Taking Notes now...:mickey::thumbsup::):cloud9: These sound so good!! I will have to try one when I go again!: )

mouseketeer mom
07-22-2008, 06:52 AM
Thanks everyone! This is a new snack I want to try! What are they anyway...soft pretzels stuffed with cream cheese, I'm guessing??

big blue and hairy
07-22-2008, 08:09 AM
:badpc:I did not need to know about these..:badpc: :D

:sulley:

TBY2225
07-22-2008, 09:36 AM
I had one of these at the Lunching Pad last year and I didn't like it at all! I love soft pretzels and this was a typical one on the outside without salt. The inside however didn't taste like cream cheese to me and it had a gummy texture. It was not smooth, more thick and congealed. Maybe I got a bad one or it had been around a while, but I didn't like it at all. Yuck!

laprana
07-22-2008, 10:10 AM
I had one of these at the Lunching Pad last year and I didn't like it at all! I love soft pretzels and this was a typical one on the outside without salt. The inside however didn't taste like cream cheese to me and it had a gummy texture. It was not smooth, more thick and congealed. Maybe I got a bad one or it had been around a while, but I didn't like it at all. Yuck!

:ditto: Your description perfectly describes the pretzel I had from the Lunching Pad this past June! It was kinda gross, and not really what I was expecting at all! And it was sweet, which I thought gave it a really weird flavor. Needless to say, most of mine went uneaten. :sick:

TINKERBELL_82
07-22-2008, 01:47 PM
:badpc:I did not need to know about these..:badpc: :D

:funny: I didn't either!!! :D

ravsluvdisney
07-24-2008, 09:23 AM
I had one at Ariel's Grotto, it was sweet, kind of a berry flavor, but I thought it was delicious!!