PDA

View Full Version : luau

kwhitt3202
07-21-2008, 07:49 PM
has anyone else had trouble getting into the luau? We are going in october and all but one day is filled for the luau and the day that is availabe it is a category 3. has anyone had seating there? is it good?

DizneyRox
07-21-2008, 08:44 PM
Consider is a blessing in disguise. Check out availability for the Hoop Dee Doo and take whatever they have.

I don't have one good thing to say about the luau so I'll just stop there.

Mickeydream
07-21-2008, 09:05 PM
We did the luau for Thanksgiving last year and enjoyed everything about it. We had category 2 seats and could see very nicely. Not so sure about the category 3 seats though. Next year we plan to try the Hoop Dee Doo show. :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
07-21-2008, 09:13 PM
I don't agree with the above poster, I don't think its a blessing in disguise, we love the Luau. OK, the storyline might be a little corny, but the show is fun, the fire dancer is terrific!!! We saw it once in 2004, and then once again this past Thanksgiving. (hey, Mickeydream, we were there at the same time!) We had catagory one seating and still had some tall heads in front of us. I'm sure you could enjoy catagory three seating..but you will have many many people in front of you, perhaps even a pillar or two! I would keep trying for better seats if you are going. And I do recommend it. We love it.

IamBelle
07-23-2008, 10:54 AM
I loved the luau, the food was delicious (i even used some recipes from there for my b-day party) We had a table close to the stage, and my mom even was picked to recieve a palm! It was so much fun!