PDA

View Full Version : best food court

kwhitt3202
07-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Which of the value has the best food court?
we are driving out to orland and ariving a couple of days before our pkg. wew want to stay at one of the value for those two nights and wondered wich has the best food court?

jenny1976
07-21-2008, 07:21 PM
My personal preference is the All Star Music Resort's food court. Great variety& good layout!!:number1:

andmomlau
07-21-2008, 11:34 PM
We love the food court at POR. We stayed there years ago when it was Dixie Landings. We have stayed at several others since and always went back to POR at least once a trip to grab something quick at the food court and just walk around the grounds since it is so beautiful. We are leaving in 23 days to go again and decided to stay at POR. I don't think you'll be unhappy!

crazypoohbear
07-22-2008, 12:06 AM
I think they are all pretty much the same in the values. the exception would be POP which has the tie die cheesecake. I found POP to be less crowded than ASMusic. but that is only my opinion.

disneymom15
07-22-2008, 09:34 AM
I like POPs food court best. They are all simular, however, POPs seems to be larger than the others.

megustamex
07-22-2008, 11:14 AM
I like AS Movies the best. It seems to be much larger than the other AS food courts. I don't like Pop's because the gift shop is right in front of the food court and it makes it feel crowded when entering from the lobby area. It's a small thing but it bugs me.

megustamex
07-22-2008, 11:15 AM
Oh, and they don't have the big Mickey waffles at Pop, just the small ones...at least last time I visited a year ago.

azdisneymom
07-22-2008, 12:43 PM
AKL's Mara is my favorite food court. You can get regular items like pizza or hamburgers but I love the Mara House Salad. Just a bit different dressing but soooo good. Let's not forget the Chocolate Mousse and Pineapple Upsidedown Cheesecake that the also serve at BOMA. mmmmmmm

Minnie Imagineer
07-22-2008, 05:02 PM
I have only been to CBR's food court...it was decent

Faver
07-22-2008, 07:41 PM
I prefer POP's foodcourt... All Star Sports was good, but just so crowded.

lockedoutlogic
07-22-2008, 08:50 PM
i would say port orleans is the best......

pop is also very good.....

i would also say that roaring forks, captain cooks, and hurricane hannah's are also good for me.....

hokies4life
07-22-2008, 10:10 PM
Oh, and they don't have the big Mickey waffles at Pop, just the small ones...at least last time I visited a year ago.

This is true, but they do have large waffles with a POP in the middle if I remember right. Not the same as Mickey, but still delish. :eat:

:chipdale:

wdwnomad
07-22-2008, 10:26 PM
Out of the values I would say Pop is better. Although I like the All Stars better overall than Pop, it has the better food court. It has Tie-dyed Cheesecake, Twinkie Tiramisu and a frozen coke machine. All healthy selections of course....

BraddyB
07-22-2008, 10:34 PM
Out of the values I would say Pop is better. Although I like the All Stars better overall than Pop, it has the better food court. It has Tie-dyed Cheesecake, Twinkie Tiramisu and a frozen coke machine. All healthy selections of course....

I am staying at POR but after seeing the 3 major food groups i just might have to make a special trip