PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Ornaments In Germany

julyjewel
07-21-2008, 02:38 PM
Last year I fell in love witht he Christmas shop in Germany. I bought one of the wooden ornaments. Do the ornments change every year or are they always the same?:tree:

ibrowse17
07-21-2008, 05:50 PM
While not 100% sure about all of their stock, I can tell you I can always count on buying a pickle for our tree every year:thumbsup:

goofiecrazy
07-21-2008, 06:44 PM
We have the pickle on our tree as well.I never heard of people having more then one on thier tree.Interesting.

Tinksalot
07-21-2008, 07:03 PM
You are suppose to hide the pickle in the tree and the first one to find it gets to open the first present. I was told this last October when I went to Germany. By the way, my favorite Christmas store in Germany is Kathe Wohlfahrt . The stores are amazing!
www.wohlfahrt.com
:tree::santa2::snowman::sleigh:

ibrowse17
07-21-2008, 07:42 PM
We have the pickle on our tree as well.I never heard of people having more then one on thier tree.Interesting.

We only have one on our tree each year. I just use it as an excuse to go to Disney...:blush:

Aggie97
07-21-2008, 09:00 PM
You are suppose to hide the pickle in the tree and the first one to find it gets to open the first present. I was told this last October when I went to Germany. By the way, my favorite Christmas store in Germany is Kathe Wohlfahrt . The stores are amazing!
www.wohlfahrt.com
:tree::santa2::snowman::sleigh:

When my parents lived in Germany, we bought a ton of stuff from Kathe Wohlfahrt every time we visited. :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-24-2008, 04:24 PM
Pickle? I'm assuming its green and looks like, well a pickle? Hmmmm....I collect Disney ornaments, but not sure about a pickle