PDA

View Full Version : A Foolish Mortal's 10-day trip report

A Foolish Mortal
07-21-2008, 01:38 PM
Well, the end has come. We fly out tomorrow morning, so today is our last day. Here are some random thoughts on my trip...

- Friday was the first time I had ever seen the Dinosaur queue outside of the building. It was so weird. I've never had to wait more than 5 min. for that ride.

-Speaking of long lines, here was something super crazy. Stitch had a 50 minute wait yesterday. STITCH'S GREAT ESCAPE! I've never seen it more than 10 minutes...

-One more thing about long lines... at Pirates, there is a left and right queue you can choose to go in. I think everyone assumes you have to go in the right, because we went in the left and walked right on, while the right side was full almost halfway through the queue. It was crazy.

-The single rider line at Toy Story Mania is a must. Use it for your advantage.

My Top 3 Meals-

3. The Flying Fish Cafe- It was fantastic. I had the fish wrapped in potatoes, I'm not sure what it was called. It was fantastic. The service was also fantastic. For desert I had the strawberry trio, which was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend it.
2. The Hoop-De-Doo Musical Revue- I was not sure I was going to like this show at first. By the end of the night, I was SO glad I had done it. The show was hilarious, with fantastic actors and performers. The food was also great (the ribs... mmmmmmmm) and the desert was also great. Really it was the show that propelled this to #2.
1. California Grill- We went there last night. It was the perfect meal. The flatbread was amazing (get the beef...) the Lobster Bisque was great, as was the goat cheese ravioli. The filet was the best I've ever had. The blueberry and lemon desert was also amazing. That, combined with the outstanding service and the view of the fireworks made this my favorite meal.

Top 10 rides....
10. The Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
9. Soarin'
8. Muppet Vision 3*D
7. Rock 'n' Rollercoaster Starring Aerosmith
6. Haunted Mansion
5. Toy Story Mania
4. Splash Mountain
3. Dinosaur
2. Expedition Everest
1. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

My Favorite Park...
4. Epcot
3. Hollywood Studios
2. Magic Kingdom
1. Animal Kingdom

All together it was a fantastic trip.

Lizzie
07-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the report. Have a great trip home.

pdrlkr
07-21-2008, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

tinkerbell04
07-21-2008, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the report! Have a safe trip home!

Young@Heart
07-22-2008, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the report! Sounds like you enjoyed your trip! :mickey:

DisneyorBust
07-22-2008, 09:41 AM
Sounds like a fantastic time! Have a safe trip home. And thanks for sharing your report.:thumbsup:

DizNee143
07-22-2008, 12:25 PM
sounds like a great trip..glad you had some great dining experiences..hope you have a safe trip home! :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
07-22-2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks so much for sharing. 18 more days for us!!:mickey:

faline
07-22-2008, 03:40 PM
Your dining description has my mouth watering!

Glad you had such a terrific trip even if you did run into some crowds!

#1disneyfan
07-23-2008, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the trip report!

Have a safe trip home.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the report

ChipnDaleGal
07-30-2008, 08:15 AM
sad to have a trip come to an end, but it sure sounds like you enjoyed it. Thanks for reporting. :mickey:

Mackflava99
07-30-2008, 09:41 AM
Excellent Report- thank you
have a safe trip home