PDA

View Full Version : Disaster Movie *sigh*

WDWFREAK101
07-21-2008, 01:05 AM
Yet another stupid parody movie directed by Jason Friedburg and Aaron Seltzer. :mad: Please tell me that there are more people out there who am with me saying this movie is going to be bad.

Here are the "Disaster" films that will be made fun of.

Hulk (Somewhat acceptable)
Hancock (Having a movie that came out a few weeks ago ALREADY in a parody movie proves how unoriginal this will be)
Indianna Jones (Why? :mad: on of the greatest action heroes of all time now in a parody movie)
Sex and the city (Yeah you heard me. Nothing more disastorus then Sarah Jessica Parker I guess)
Hannah Montanna (You have got to be kidding)
High School Musical (Disasterous? You be the judge)
Enchanted (:sigh:)
Heath Ledger (He is probably turning in his grave right now)
Hell Boy (also somewhat acceptable)
Kung Fu Panda (Oh....My.....Gosh....)
The Love Guru (This movie was terrible anyway, why must we watch this again?)
Superbad :wait:
Iron Man
Batman
Juno
Don't Mess With The Zohan (As if this movie wasn't bad enough)
and last AND definitly least
Speed Racer

So only 2 or 3 of those films COULD actually be somewhat funny. You have got to watch the trailer for this unfunny film. I fear for our future generations of filmmakers after these pathetic excuses of entertainment.

LauraleeH
07-21-2008, 11:48 AM
Never heard of it, but I never did see the other ones. Heard they were mostly stupid. I have seen a little bit of one of the Scary Movies and I couldn't believe how dumb it was. But that's just my taste...a lot of people like them or else they wouldn't keep making them.

disneycutie165
07-21-2008, 12:02 PM
I love parody movies! Definatley seeing it! I like them because they make fun of stars that I really want to give a piece of my mind to!They may be stupid, but they just make me smile when I'm having a bad day! But I can see where you're coming from, they can get annoying!

LauraleeH
07-21-2008, 12:07 PM
I just went and watched the trailer...I don't see how any of those are disaster movies, but whatever. The Hannah Montana reference was weird, but kind of true. I laughed at the Sex and the City reference, but only because I can't stand those women. I'm sure my brother and his friends will rent it so I might see it eventually, but it's not a movie I'd pay to see.