PDA

View Full Version : Best Western Stovall

Greenlawler
07-21-2008, 12:21 AM
Okay I got no replies to my Jolly Roger question. Anyone have any thing about the BW Stovall? We are considering both these hotels, the price is about the same.

Nekochan
07-21-2008, 08:45 AM
I can't answer your question, since I'm going for the first time next month and staying at the Candy Cane Inn, but if you go to tripadvisor.com they have reviews posted there from people who have recently stayed.

Disney Buff
07-21-2008, 08:52 AM
I went last June and stayed at the BW. Not bad but not great. Could use updating in the rooms (low shower head, new paint, a/c old, etc.). If you can try for something better then go for that. I probably would not stay there again if I did not have to.

GloMonkey
08-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Okay I got no replies to my Jolly Roger question. Anyone have any thing about the BW Stovall? We are considering both these hotels, the price is about the same.

If you are looking for walking distance it is NOT walking distance. BW Park Place inn and BW Anaheim Inn are both across the street. I have stayed at both. Both are fine Park Place Inn offers breakfast.

badkitty
08-29-2008, 01:32 AM
If you are looking for walking distance it is NOT walking distance. BW Park Place inn and BW Anaheim Inn are both across the street. I have stayed at both. Both are fine Park Place Inn offers breakfast.

Agree. The Stovall Inn is on the fartherest corner behind DCA. It is a hike. Park Place is my favorite. I haven't stayed at the Anaheim Inn.