PDA

View Full Version : When to enter park for CRT?

RocknBev
07-20-2008, 07:59 PM
I have ADR's for CRT at 8:20 in January! I am so excited! I was actually calling making my ADR's for WDW on my way to the airport for my trip to Maine. My question is....when do I enter the park? I don't think the park opens until 9:00 and the CM told me I need my confirmation and stuff to get into the park. Will someone give me the details on how I actually do this?

Strmchsr
07-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Be at the park about 30 minutes ahead of your ADR. There will be signs pointing you to which gate you go in for ADRs. They'll check you off and let you in there. You'll walk up Main St on your own to CRT, though the rest of the park will be roped off until opening.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-20-2008, 08:47 PM
Don't worry, this is so easy!

When you get to the MK, a CM will ask you if you have a reservation, and for where. I have never actually been asked to show my confirmation number, but it is a good idea to have it with you.

There will be an entrance turnstile or two open for those with ADR's and once inside the park you walk up to CRT at your own pace. It is beautiful, you'll basically have Main Street to yourself...take the time for some pictures :photo:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-20-2008, 09:20 PM
We haven't done it at MK but we did at AK. There they had someone walk us to Restaurantasaurus. The have turnstiles open just for people with early ADRs. Just find a CM and ask where to go. I think we did need our ADR number and they looked us up in the system as well.

playdead88
07-21-2008, 06:19 AM
this is one of my favorite things to do at MK! once you get in main street is almost empty and quiet - it's so awesome - usually they have just watered all the flowers and between that and the bakery it smells so good :cloud9: absolutely bring your camera - have a great time

oh and they will letcha in on the right side of the train station