PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the Disney Movie Club?

disneycutie165
07-20-2008, 05:32 PM
The Disney movie club is the best! Our family has decided to switch all our VHS's to DVD'S, and a lot of our best Disney movies our on VHS, so now we can get the movies we need! Is anyone a part of the club, and if you aren't you can PM me about any further questions.

pandkx3
07-20-2008, 05:47 PM
I was in the disney movie club for approx. 5 years and really enjoyed it. However, about 2 years ago, the payement info. for the club was stolen (ie. credit card numbers, name, addresses, etc.) by an employee. The company did send letters informing us of the theft. But, I had to cancel my credit card and have a new one issued. At that time I canceled my membership. I'm sure that they've got safegaurds in place now..just wanted to give you a heads up.:)

Deesdisney
07-20-2008, 06:20 PM
I have been apart of it for a long time. I love this club. Specially when they come out with the specials.

Mad About Mickey
07-20-2008, 06:32 PM
The Disney movie club is the best! Our family has decided to switch all our VHS's to DVD'S, and a lot of our best Disney movies our on VHS, so now we can get the movies we need! Is anyone a part of the club, and if you aren't you can PM me about any further questions.

We recently joined to get DS 5 and DD 2 excited about our trip to WDW this December. We also have most of the Disney library on VHS but they are old and well used, purchased for DS 16 and DD 11, so we are upgrading to DVD. The whole family is enjoying our Disney Movie nights and it is heightening our anticipation for the upcoming trip :dance:.

Diznee4Me
07-21-2008, 09:56 AM
I have been a member for a few years also. The deals can really be quite affordable especially the buy one at regular price and the rest at 60% off. If you are going to buy one anyway might as well buy it at the Movie Club and get a few more classics at a great price.:thumbsup:

Boy, that sounded like a commercial!:D

MMouse6937
07-21-2008, 10:20 AM
I have been a member for quite a few years. Their one movie price is a little steep but once you have purchased that movie you can get quite a savings on additional movies. My collection has grown quite a bit since joining! :thumbsup:

brownie
07-21-2008, 10:46 AM
We were in it a few years ago. We canceled after we fulfilled our obligation. It will save you a couple dollars per movie on your initial movies, but I think you can get them cheaper retail when they first come out, and you don't have to pay shipping.