PDA

View Full Version : Water Slides at Resorts

Guya103
07-20-2008, 02:36 PM
My family and I will be visitng WDW at the end of August. We are staying at POFQ, WL, and CBR. My question is are there age limits or restrictions on the water slides? or Are they for everyone? Thanks!:mickey:

jillluvsdisney
07-20-2008, 06:16 PM
I don't think so. My Dad is 73 and has been down the slide at WL and POFQ in recent years.
He's just a big kid at heart.:joy:

PetefromRI
07-20-2008, 06:26 PM
We slid down the slide with my two year old Grand Daughter and got scolded.You can only go down one person at a time.Well at least she got to experience the sea monster slide at POFQ once,and she laughed the whole way down!

jonahbear2006
07-20-2008, 09:14 PM
haha, well, i totally intended on sliding down with my 4 yr old. hmmm, well maybe not then huh.

MNNHFLTX
07-22-2008, 12:22 PM
No age restrictions that I know of. The only rules I have ever heard is that people must be able to slide down solo (parents are not allowed to slide with their kids), feet-first. Parents are also not allowed to stand directly in front of the end of a slide to catch their children, but can stand off to the side to aid them as needed.

FTDW Poly 08
07-22-2008, 12:27 PM
Way, way off the subject, but doesn't everyone (I'm 38) remember when we were kids and there weren't all of these rules? One rider at a time. Feet first. Face up. No balls in the water. Blah, blah, blah. I know I'll get yelled at for saying this, but our society has really taken a lot of the fun out of stuff like this! I miss the good old days when there were actually normal pools with diving boards!

MNNHFLTX
07-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Way, way off the subject, but doesn't everyone (I'm 38) remember when we were kids and there weren't all of these rules? One rider at a time. Feet first. Face up. No balls in the water. Blah, blah, blah. I know I'll get yelled at for saying this, but our society has really taken a lot of the fun out of stuff like this! I miss the good old days when there were actually normal pools with diving boards!No, I don't really think they've gone overboard with pool/slide rules at Disney, just a few common-sense ones to help prevent bloody noses and bruised shins. And I don't miss diving boards at all. Having been a lifeguard in my early years, I saw a lot of dangerous behavior happening at the end of a diving board.